Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF : Swingers Discussion 2114021061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please refer your pillow princess rejects to us, and we'll see if we can edyoomicate them to a level worthy of your acceptance.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Sweet...I don't want to get into a battle or regions here, but every state including texas has a diversity of people in the lifestyle, and 'quality" is a very subjective term. Give me an an average but cool, funny, sensual, witty size 14 over a mindless dull witted pillow princess size 2 Barbie face any day of the week

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Quality above quantity absolutely. From what I have seen about the quality in some areas, I am glad I am in Texas. Lol.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Blue..Just like a LOT of aspects of the lifestyle, it is totally regional I could go on for DAYS on this subject

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
partyperks send a few to Ms. We have a big shortage of real unicorns here.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Our biggest problem with single females is that they tend to have major "issues". Some notable exceptions, certainly.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19827 posts)
BLT...believe what you like, I for the first time in 4 years almost had to cut off a guest list to single bi females last fall because there were simply too many attending a small venue, and quality was not an issue. The Female for FMF are a huge demographic in this area

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Partyperks: I doubt that. It's about "quality," not quantity!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
In the upper midwest at least, the Unicorn is not only no longer rare, the herd may actually need to be reduced.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"We've done the 3some trade off before, but in the same evening. The ladies just take turns both paying attention to one guy. We've also done it the other way to give the ladies MMF's. "

We handle 3somes the same way. As couples many times it turns into 2 on 1. As he mentioned for breaks, food runs or drink refills or simply to allow one person to sit back and enjoy the show. We don't need to have a "single" female to enjoy the same type of fun or add a single guy necessarily in order to form a 3some. I'd personally find a full out 3 some with a single female BORING...I am simply not Bi "enough" I guess to get that excited about a full night encounter pleasing her and him . Lets face it he can only fuck one of us at a time and quite frankly I want more attention than that. Sure I enjoy seeing him with others, but I have a super short attention span . Granted there is far more going on than actual intercourse but we still prefer the dynamics of 2 more bodies...one male and one female and breaking off into whatever mix suits the moment.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF