Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF : Swingers Discussion 2114021049
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   49 to 58 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was a general comment in response to your post.

"Give me an an average but cool, funny, sensual, witty size 14 over a mindless dull witted pillow princess size 2 Barbie face any day of the week "

You profess to welcome all shapes, sizes and colors but then disparage smaller women, calling them dull witted and mindless. Your generalization deserved one in response. What you find disgusting, I may find attractive and vice versa.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sed, I didn't invent the term. In fact, I find it rather absurd.

Unicorns are mythical. SFs are not.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Nic...so I can assume your "disgusting people" comment was a joke of hyperbole?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Unicorns? wtf? I still can't get over that shit, what kind of a human being refers to other human beings as fucking unicorns, seriously.

I'll second that single women are not as unusual as some would like to paint them. In fact, we have them hidden precisely for the reason that VA stated earlier.

We've always been hit on by SF's never had an issue of looking for them.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Meh, I don't think unicorns are that rare. I've met (and played) with way too many of them to believe that. Maybe it's because I travel. I get to meet people in the lifestyle all across the country.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
*Everyone is "selective". Some just happen to select to play with disgusting people.*

Worth repeating. Have any of you glanced at the *selectivity* of the newcomer? :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Trust me, based on your profile and your comments here in the forums, I would not want to get anywhere NEAR you or your ropes.

The great part about the LS is there is someone for everyone. Fortunately for both of us, we have found people who appreciate us for who we are. You and your crowd aren't a fit for me and mine and that's fine. Doesn't make you superior or inferior, just different. Maybe you prefer to only invite desperate single males who will do chores for you to gain favor enough to be invited to your club and there are plenty of them out there. I just happen not to be one of them.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic..I would like to invite you to one of my seminars, I need an example of the single guy who would NEVER make it past my felt rope...No offense of course

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
LOL...Blue...will do!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Hey partyperks don't worry about any of those words they are just that and people will nitpick them to death for any reason. Just send all you extras to Ms.lol

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   49 to 58 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF