Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF : Swingers Discussion 2114021022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I am out with a couple and the purpose of our evening was a FMF or FFM then I make sure everyone understands this is a 3-some and we are all playing or I am leaving. No problems.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
I had a few laughs reading some posts.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
It's like being smart. If you need to tell people you're all that, you're not.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17562 posts)
That is why I love being not that good looking; I do not intimidate anyone, and I usually get laid.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I chortle at Peghey's snortle.

And yes I know snortle is not a word.

Someone must have upgraded their bandwidth to make it fat enough for their ego to traverse it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17562 posts)
This is nothing...wait until he really gets started.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS TEXT BELOW

Ha! People are easily intimidated. You know you can't close every deal even though you know you have what they want and need. Then all of a sudden you'll have them lined up. Ha!

We always tell ourselves to keep hanging in there and the great "Law of Averages" will work in our favor eventually. Especially, if you grow in wisdom! Which is what we try to do after each time in the "Sexual Arena" . Study on what you did well and what you can do to improve. Ponder on what we will say and do next time! We feel that striving to become excellent at Social Dynamics is a time worthy pursuit, a higher calling than just sex. Hah, yeah I know, complete bullshit, but it sounds nice!

The "Sexual Arena is the Do Jo of Enlightenment!

I do hope to see y'all in action sometime. I have this image in my mind and can't wait to see it for real!

Dude, me and and Janet have shared a million laughs together. We wish y'all the best of luck!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)

At least some Frustration is felt everywhere. We spent 8 solid hours at Annies delivering our absolute finest bullshit to a group of about 15 women. Had a good time and provided them a blast. Yes, we enjoy it, but by the end of the night we want an intimate connection with a girl as well, fuck we feel that we have earned it!! Don't we all. Although we did get some great dance lessons, which is never a waste of time. Of course our "Princess of Pain" (long time off - on GF) was there and looking crazy sexy! But probably dressed that way for someone else, hah. I told Janet that she is probably just trying to compete with you (janet) of course wearing practically nothing BUT sexy. The following is Janet's message this morning and a prime example of frustration and sums up her view of our efforts on Saturday. ......... Nobody wants to get with us. We are too good looking as a couple, to intimidating. We don't need nobody. Screw them all!!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)

FWD: When I go to Annies I always tip the staff real fucking good, especially the musicians and damn sure take care of the Muscle. People like us up there anyways, but I make sure they do. We go there a lot and any tip money has always paid dividends. We would rather tip folks and sleep in the car verses renting a room. Janet understands this , (not many women would) . People always watch how others perceive you including the staff from the moment you walk in. Either you walk in a hero or a zero. It don't cost much to pay / buy off the staff.

FWD: Most of the good looking people were on Baywatch years ago. Wherever Baywatch is.......I'm going!! We try to plan around periods but unavoidable sometimes. During Janets period she just straps on her cock and fucks every girl in the room and gets them off. I have seen her do it many times. Very commendable.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
The following are some (perhaps) entertaining exchanges that I have on a ongoing basis with one of the 12 couples that Janet and I are advising.

They say crazy is what makes the sex so good.

One of my all time favorite quotes: "I gotta be crazy to do this! Yeah, but are you CRAZY ENOUGH??" Meaning: You gotta have lots of *Courage* to do it Right!! (Point Break -movie)

FWD: Went to Annies. Fun large group of 15 older women. They took turns giving us 8 hours of quality dance lessons and a janet and travis pro photo shoot. Pretty silly I guess but entertaining for the appreciative masses. Thought for sure we were gonna get laid, but...... Was trying to politely explain to a few of the women what we do......... I finally just busted out that we are Swingers! Immediately they said they were not swingers but of those 3 women they had been fucked by 6 guys between them. 1 different guy per girl the previous 2 nights. Me and janet just looked at each other shooked our heads and walked back to the dance floor.

Well how did it go G****? Hey! It didn't. Mother Nature interfered. It puts her in a foul mood, makes her insecure and she was riding my ass for enjoying this too much. I said fuck it and called it off. I'm not participating until she makes up her mind. I hate the on again off again bullshit. We are big boys and girls and should b e able to deal with it. Oh well.

The "swinger" tag conjures up such a negative image to a lot of people. C***** and I have tried to come up with something else. Don't like calling it "the lifestyle" either. People are so hung up about sex. Years and years of the church saying it's dirty, but almost everyone fucks. I'm amazed at how many p eople are into swinging. Figure there are twice as many who want to, but don't have the nerve. There is a shortage of attractive people though. Or we're looking in the wrong places. :)

Shit man , dancing is quickest path to the bedroom, I say!

We always like going to places where there is a wider selection to choose from. For us the strickly couple on couple thing would involve too much potential negative downside. Swing parties or of course Annies is so good for us because we can still have a good time regardless.

We're still finding what works for us. So far not much.

It takes a while to be able to shoot par golf. It takes all the skills we have to just to compete with people who are in "the meat market" constantly due to it being their full time jobs to be there. Bar tender, entertainer, wait staff, night club manager / owner. Customers are known as pure amateurs and only the best get invited to the after type parties. Me and janet used to hang out with lots of strippers for several years on their days off. Fun and crazy times but we were not into drugs at all soooo we eventually went are own way. Simply did not need the stripper crutch any more. You wanna be cool at the beach? Be a lifeguard. Hah we are too old for that. Shit my dad's buddy who is 80 years old has a bullshit job of delivering flowers and gets laid on a regular basis. He gets to know every girl in the neighborhood who is single and starting to court again. That fucker benefits off of some schmuck who has paid for the damn flowers! Gotta have an angle!!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF