Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF : Swingers Discussion 21140210141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   141 to 144 of 144 
User Details are only visible to members.
It can be very hard. The biggest issue is that there are so few of them and in some places they are just plane not there. Throw in the lame guys pretending to be a female and it makes it even harder to find one.

The single women that swing alone normally don't stay single very long either. Another fun fact... single women don't have to be on a site like this to find fun.

Bottom line it's just plan hard to find attractive, sexy single women that are open to couples and willing to play with both.

The more 20-40 year olds you have in your area that are into swinging the more likely you might find a single woman.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Hard

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Ok, since asking for women to chime in hasn't generated any responses... any response from male or female?

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Me and the Mr have a little debate about how difficult it really is to find a Female for MFF play (he thinks if I try hard enough it should be simple). Let's not use the word "Single" to simplify it. First things first. Honestly, a male going out and asking women to join him and his wife usually doesn't go over well or is at the least very odd to explain (not saying it hasn't worked for someone somewhere). My question is where and how (lets leave parties out of it for the time being) have you approached a female to join in a MFF. We live in a very small town with a conservative population where many people know us or know other people we know, so just walking up to someone and openly flirting is really not an option. I know I am attractive but not a "need all the attention to feel good about myself" type, very friendly & outgoing. But I do worry about the back lash since we are business owners and have younger kids in school, and could be recognized by anyone at any time. His opinion is going out and making more friends (the majority of our friends are male because of the work environment we have). After a few glasses of wine start dropping hints . I don't consider myself an "average" woman as many women I have met are very selfish and only care about what they want or are critical of others. I chose to avoid large circles of women friends because of the drama and don't normally do the "girls night out" thing. I think of others before I ever think of myself or it's all about their self image "the look at me attitude" which is a turn off for me. So what are my options? Am I just limiting myself this way and what suggestions would WOMEN have that have had success approaching women outside of a party enviroment? Please answers from WOMEN .

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   141 to 144 of 144 
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF