Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF : Swingers Discussion 21140210102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   102 to 111 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IMO, it is hard.

For me, personally, I am almost always attracted more to the woman and, as you know, a couple is a packaged deal and I let him know I am coming for the woman and inquire as to what part he wants to play if we get together. I NEVER promise intercourse with him. Further, I also think that most times the men are aggressively pursuing the second woman as they are the ones who usually approach me and start the dialogue. I can count the women who hit me up first.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3169 posts)
Oh certainly not THE most insane thing...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7379 posts)
I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's my hubby, maybe it's me. We never had problems with hooking up with SF, in fact, at this point we're just not interested in them at all. Yet they reach out to us, here in clubs, heck, in a vanilla setting too! Maybe it's because we don't care? I don't know. Just really, no issues.

A couple of weeks ago, when I single female expressed curiosity as to why we've hidden our profile from single females, and I explained to her that we're not interested, our hands are full, she went nuts right here in the forums, and demanded that we unhide our profile so that she can write to us and let us know how she really feels about our disinterest in SF. It was the most insane thing that I've witnessed on these fora.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16417 posts)
Perseptive. Not intentional in the slightest from me, but lingering effects? Suggestions, comments, constructive thoughts? Obviously coming from me just seems like dwelling on the past...

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I also felt the confusing signals and ambivalence from the OP. Once I read their other posts and noticed that on at least two occasions the male half had broken their rule about only playing together, the ambivalence makes sense. Why would you want to bring yet another female in when previous ones have resulted in the man's "forgetting" of the fact that you're supposed to be doing this together?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
well for us it would be for hubby's pleasure since I don't play with ladies. We don't seek them though they find us. A matter of fact more of those have fallen in our laps then single men, go figure.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
sweettart we're not sure how rare it is but thats the way we do it also. Actually we all focus on eachother taking turns but everyone is doing something to pleasure someone.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
One of our unicorns, we play with this way, because she and Mrs VA have a great connection.

Another (see pic) is really more like Mrs VA just watching her and I.

Another (actually half of a couple but he's never played with the Mrs), is really more like Mrs VA playing with her, and then me playing with her.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
There is no "ONLY way to go". There is preference. I have been very intimate with female playmates and their husbands were very happy to only watch. I have played with men less than a handful of times, but maybe I am into superficial sex. That being said I am not trying to romance anyone. It is just sex and maybe a little friendship thrown in.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
If a girl simply wants a superficial screw then go with girl / girl sex in a couple situation, BUT the woman's guy usually wont let you have too much time before the pouting starts. So, if you want any depth or the slightest bit of intimacy, then single girls is the ONLY way to go! Janet

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(333 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   102 to 111 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF