Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
* For example, I made breakfast last weekend while they enjoyed a fun FMF.*

I thought you were straight? ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
We play frequently with the same couple and often break apart into MFM or FMF groups for parts of our time together. For example, I made breakfast last weekend while they enjoyed a fun FMF. Next time, someone else gets to be the short order cook or go on the Indian take-out run or just sit it out because they are ready for break.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
Vegas, Definitely has nothing to do with homophobia. If that were the case we wouldn't do MFM as well. Part of it is definitely the 2 girl fantasy, or two guys for the girl. Another part is that it gives one person the ability to do something that isn't directly involved (take pics, grab lube, toys, etc.) and not slow down the rhythm for the rest. Another is that it offers one person the ability to take a breather. I suppose that it is all part of a foursome as there are four people involved in total. I was just looking at the individual group dynamics when it's broken down.

Ultimately, it's all just for fun and we're having a blast.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Toledo,

I guess I don't understand why you would do that? How is that different from a foursome? Is it because the guys are homophobic or that "technically" you are having the ultimate male fantasy of a threesome with two women? Makes no sense to me, but if it works for you that's all that counts.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
When I have played as part of a couple, that seems to happen quite naturally.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
we've done that too, and it seems to work pretty well

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
We've done the 3some trade off before, but in the same evening. The ladies just take turns both paying attention to one guy. We've also done it the other way to give the ladies MMF's.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
vagascpl we couldn't agree with you more

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
The problem two couples looking for a threesome is that there is a reason why they only want a threesome. I think most of the time the guy is jealous and doesn't want his wife with another guy! Therefore two couples with jealous husbands who want threesomes will never work out! So what they do instead is look for a couple and try to convince the guy to sit this one out. That way they can have a threesome with his wife. The other couple will never get their turn. We've encountered this situation many time. We've even had the problem when we make it very clear that we all play on none of us play. Once you get naked in the bedroom your husband will never get even close to the other guys wife! I think this situation causes more problems in the lifestyle than any other single problem.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
Personally I think it would be easier to find a couple that enjoy this type of 3some and just take turns. Finding a single woman is next to impossible we have tried for years and have never hooked up with anyone.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF