Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL @ Cayne.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
What in the world............

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
PS I'd fix the typos but frankly I'm laughing to hard to bother

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Well there you have. First of all I am not a lesbian , I LOVE men but adore women periodically .We would be completely clueless on the difficulties of finding a single female although we have turned down several, funny hoe that works ...always finding what you aren't seeking. We take the "easy" way out and we love couples. We don't need to sell ourselves, put on a show or be the life of the party. We're simply real folks loved by some and hated by others. I guess we completely lack ambition because we're happy with that. As to your work of art (profile) that too is like sex, relative to who is reading . Frankly I found it a complete turn off but as I said I am not looking for a lesbian with a fluffer husband. To each their own. You can not master this "game" of swinging , it is far too diverse. Perhaps you have found your area of expertise as "showmen" and are happy in your role of fluffer while the girls play . Good for you ...I do mean that sincerely. That being said if you present yourself even slightly the way you present yourself here trust me not everyone is charmed . If the written word is your area of interest I suggest you need to broaden your horizons, I personal find you condescending, insulting and over the top arrogant in your writing. Perhaps you are different in person , I'd hope so. If not your like that clown at a party, it's fun to watch him entertain but you don't really want him over for dinner.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
A HVT is who I want when I want them. Everyone has their own idea of what this is.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
Yes, of course Mrs. Sav hurt our feelings, because we consider her one of the most intelligent players in the game today. Period. Janet and I feel that we are very genuine folks and kind to a fault. Honest too. All kinds of angles are being played in the Lifestyle, we are just up-front about it. Folks, simply do not understand how tough it really is out there for couples who are trying to pick up single women, especially HVT's. And to actually have a on-going long term relationship with one is ......well, it don't get any tougher than that! Everything in nature is pulling against a FFM 3-some long term relationship. Yes, we have coached many couples in the Art of picking up single girls". It is the most requested and the most challenging game in the Lifestyle today. Period. No easy full swap thing for us. Our own specific reasons are clearly stated in first paragraph of our profile. Over the last 20 years we have become really good at picking up single women in adult "vanilla" venues. We are in the process of breaking it down step by step. We have UN-LOCKED the CODE and now want to share our wisdom with other couples who are hungry to improve their games. We have been asked by many to right a book on the subject: Several names come to mind: 1. The Art of Picking Up the Single Woman, for Couples. 2. The Bullshitters Handbook for Success in the Sexual Arena, for Couples. 3. The Sexual Arena is the Do Jo for Enlightenment, for couples. I have not decided on which name to call it yet. Suggestions?? I am a word smith, this is what I enjoy doing. I actually feel that our profile is a personal master piece. When I teach, I learn more. Trust me there are sharks in the water out there and they are all playing their angles!! Are we great at sex? Who knows, it's all relative, but being in great cardio shape helps. What is our angle? We are really good at playing the "Host" and taking parties, especially adult vanilla parties to the the next energetic level, by being especially inclusive to everyone. Producing good over all Karma is what we do. Over thinking it?? No way. "Those who fail to plan, Plan to Fail!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
All that fluff from Racer is BS. I put that into the category of men or even sometimes women who profess to be so wonderful in bed and when you get with them you think what the fuck am I doing here......Please!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
Racer, just a suggestion from one of those inferior beings, Dude, you are way over thinking things! Honestly in this lifestyle you'll have a lot more fun if you just let go and enjoy a little spontaneity. "High Value Target's" HVT's? Really? Isn't that just Natural Selection?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
Don't be offended but I sure hope we never run into you at an event. I never much cared for circus nor the clowns who preformed there. Fake it until you make it isn't a motto I chose to live by and I abhor pretentious people , more so when it is abundantly obvious they are faking it until they make it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
When people reach the level that we are at, it's NOT about getting laid, for goodness sake. It's about becoming MAGNIFICENT! Achieving EXCELLENCE in your chosen field of endeavor is what we are after. To truly become an ENLIGHTENED person in the field of SOCIAL DYNAMICS! This is a worthy goal. It truly is GAME DAY when we step into the Coliseum aka "The Sexual Arena". You gotta strut it like Ric Flair baby! I'm telling ya. If it takes "Faking it until you Make it" then that's what you gotta do! You gotta give people something that they have never seen before. Class, Style and above all you gotta have PRESENCE BABY! YOU MUST WIN THE CROWD. We are the BEST not because we get laid the most often, BUT because the CROWD LOVES US! You win the crowd and you too will walk out of "The Sexual Arena" As CONQUERING HEROES with high-fives and applause!! Listen to me, learn from me, seek out the pearls of wisdom in my words. You must become a STUDENT OF THE GAME! You are either getting better or you are getting worse, you are NEVER staying the same!

The following is an exchange with one of my clients.

Dude, you and C**** are special! Just look at yourselves, good looking, professional folks, intelligent. As a couple and as individuals, you are the BEST DAMN THING GOING! And if you don't believe that, then you better start believing it! Because when you start (Big Game Hunting) meaning, going after HVT's (High Value Targets) aka. GREAT looking women with HUGE confidence! They will chew you up and spit you out if you don't believe with it all of your soul that you all are the BEST choice for your target! If you don't believe it, then you better start doing whatever it takes to make yourselves the best. High Value Targets want and expect only the bes selections, don't you! If you fail to have sufficient courage / confidence, then you will fall into the dreaded HVT's "just friends" category and will never get laid by her.

This is how we think about it at any venue. Take the 10 best looking couples, then of those 10 take the 6 most fun couples, then take the 4 most confident couples, then take 2 of the most intelligent couples, then take the one couple who makes the prospect feel the most special and is the most kind / sensitive couple. And this makes them the GRAND PRIZE selection. (Just substitute dude or woman for "couple" ) Me and Janet feel that we are the Best couple selection for OUR specific High Value Target, whomever she is. You can bet the HVT is always going through this filtering process from the moment you walk in, you must be on your game! We are as well, filtering suitable targets based on our Specific Criteria the second we walk into the joint! In some eyes this particular target may NOT be a HVT, but she WILL BE for us based on our needs and desires.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF