Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF : Swingers Discussion 211402101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
Created by: Funcouplefor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Me and the Mr have a little debate about how difficult it really is to find a Female for MFF play (he thinks if I try hard enough it should be simple). Let's not use the word "Single" to simplify it. First things first. Honestly, a male going out and asking women to join him and his wife usually doesn't go over well or is at the least very odd to explain (not saying it hasn't worked for someone somewhere). My question is where and how (lets leave parties out of it for the time being) have you approached a female to join in a MFF. We live in a very small town with a conservative population where many people know us or know other people we know, so just walking up to someone and openly flirting is really not an option. I know I am attractive but not a "need all the attention to feel good about myself" type, very friendly & outgoing. But I do worry about the back lash since we are business owners and have younger kids in school, and could be recognized by anyone at any time. His opinion is going out and making more friends (the majority of our friends are male because of the work environment we have). After a few glasses of wine start dropping hints . I don't consider myself an "average" woman as many women I have met are very selfish and only care about what they want or are critical of others. I chose to avoid large circles of women friends because of the drama and don't normally do the "girls night out" thing. I think of others before I ever think of myself or it's all about their self image "the look at me attitude" which is a turn off for me. So what are my options? Am I just limiting myself this way and what suggestions would WOMEN have that have had success approaching women outside of a party enviroment? Please answers from WOMEN .

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't take this the wrong way, but it shows. It's definitely wired into your personality. If the people closest to you embrace you for it, congratulations. Don't be surprised however, if people as a whole don't do the same.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Quick you are Mrs. Sav.! Funny. I know we're suppose to be feuding and all, but.......even I can't be a butthole all the time. Cheers to all! :-)

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Wow I am so shocked.

Not.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19065 posts)
Oh no here comes the Amway pitch ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
Toledo,

Yes, both of us have been in Sales for many years and our Major in college was Marketing.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Racer, Are you in sales or marketing professionally?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
<Curtsy>

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
Funny! :-) You're a Sweetie. Goodnite everybody.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Perhaps I can train you in the art of sarcasm , you missed your mark on that one.

Sign up folks, sign up right here "The art of effective sarcasm" Live you're dream, fulfill your potential . If you're not getting better you're getting worse. You never stay the same.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
Mrs. SAV , That was down right painful!! I ain't no clown. "Showmen", now I liked that. We may just have to turn from evil ways. Don't give up on us.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF