Miss use of site or not : Swingers Discussion 55187
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMiss use of site or not
TOPIC: Miss use of site or not
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
Today while reading profiles; I came across a profile of a sngle guy in Manhattan NY. A few profiles more another profile with a very similiar handle. I read that one & was for sure the same guy. Then another and another and so on. By the time I finished counting --The GUY in Manhatten had a total of 24 profile that I came across... all with a little differnce but was the same guy... I can understand a couple posting 1 profile as a couple and then posting single profiles if they also play alone ...BUT 24 profiles by one single guy and has been using then all???? what logic could there be or is this miss use...... OH YEA and its a guy here FREE too

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
--But that will never happen here.

I don't think it should happen here. Certainly not after only 30 days.

A new couple could take 6 months to a year (or more) before they are ready to meet someone. If they have to pay during that time, they may decide that it's not worth it and leave entirely.

Personally, I WOULD like to see free accounts deleted if they've been inactive for more than two months, but that's a different issue.

But, back to the topic... I'm sure SLS can see the originating IP address when a profile is created or accessed. Flagging multiple accounts from the same IP would give Tech something to go on to weed out the abuse.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
You can also find single female profiles who then try to direct you to a pay site. Stating it's their normal account of some crap. Please report them It's the only way to get rid of the fake profiles.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Thanks, I was not aware of that...

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Today while reading profiles; I came across a profile of a sngle guy in Manhattan NY. A few profiles more another profile with a very similiar handle. I read that one & was for sure the same guy. Then another and another and so on. By the time I finished counting --The GUY in Manhatten had a total of 24 profile that I came across... all with a little differnce but was the same guy... I can understand a couple posting 1 profile as a couple and then posting single profiles if they also play alone ...BUT 24 profiles by one single guy and has been using then all???? what logic could there be or is this miss use...... OH YEA and its a guy here FREE too

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Miss use of site or not