Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)
TOPIC: Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes we did want4play, and thanks ;)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I truly believe that some of these folks only post the woman's pics because she is the best looking of the two. The man is basically trying to "sell" her to get some uh... points. Hey no prob, no picky no sticky. ha ha btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Reasonable? I'll say :)

~~welcome to the forums want4play :)

I'm now gone to get over the disappointment I now feel after realizing you're in Maryland... not Mississippi. The tricks our minds play on us are just downright mean sometimes.

:) Have a great weekend! Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I would also like to see more pictures of men. As much as I enjoy looking at other women, it would be nice to know what the other half looks like. It doesn't have to be a face picture, just something that gives some idea of what he looks like. We have a picture of my husband from behind posted in our regular pics. Our face pics are private. Also, for those of you who post very dark pictures thinking they are sexy or something, they're not. It's just an annoyance trying to figure out what's in the picture.

Zionsville PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
It appears that the tool to forward images with contact messages has been disabled because of the 18CFR2257 to do. Can some one else confirm that's the case?

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
My favorite line to all is "if I can't get passed your neck line I'm not going passed your belt line". Nuf said. btexpress ps: those who are offended by this obviously feel that they look like Godzilla. Well, I'm being short and to the point, don't want to waste any one's time with bs. I may look like Godzilla to some, no problem, sobeit. Some have hangups with skin color alone, mine is with physical attractiveness. I am attracted to good looking men PERIOD.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
we open our privates to people we want to view his pic if you want to see it ask. we have to make sure you wont know him from his work.

Mellette SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Suenjustin: We can fully understand people not posting face shots but very few people can be identified by a body shot. The key to us for non-private pictures is deniablity. HOWEVER, we do expect to see face shots before planning a meeting. Keeps us from dating our cousins (g).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It is sad but true - if we don't see a pic of the man, we don't contact them. Why expend the time and emotional capital if your female side has no interest in the other guy. I have never heard anything but lame excuses for not posting a non-face shot of the man.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)