Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant) : Swingers Discussion 461041011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMen who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)
TOPIC: Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey I just wanted to make a quick point about guy pics.Well first off as a single male,I dont have any dick pics,and if your the grand canyon gal thats looking for that elusive 12" and Thick bl;ack cock,Guess what,I'm a WHITE GUY from Pennsylvania.I dont lie about my dick size,dont BRAG about it either.LOL.And the reason I never show just a pic of my Dick is He's just too small to be left out all alone.LOL.But my point is,I entertain couples,and as a single male that gets invited into a couples bedroom,I prefer to see a pic of the male up front.What good does it do me if your married to Marilyn Monroe and then I have to worry because while I'm trying to do my thing,I have Charlie MANSON in the corner watching me.BAD KARMA guys.LOL.JMHO.Peace Out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
We have pics of both of us but the only replies we get (although few) always pertain to the female of the group. I really don't think it matters.

Breaux Bridge LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We love your rant and fully agree with you. We skip profiles with no pictures of both. For all those who say they don't show the male half pictures due to his job, that still doesn't fly with us. Why you ask? If his picture on here is going to interfere with his job, why won't her picture interfere with his job or even hers. If they recognize the spouse of someone on here don't you think that would cause just as much of a stir at the other spouses job? Just our thoughts, to each his own. Ray & Sheri

Newark DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Actually 2try...about half of car commercials are very masculine..especially the suv class...big rocks...loud music...mud flying everywhere....i don't remember the last time i saw a bikini clad girl in a car commercial...maybe for beer...but not cars...if your wife was on the site with you I'm sure she'd like to see any potential male you may get together with...yes, the ladies are what do it for you...but ask my wife and she'll tell you exactly the opposite...We get allot of e-mail from wives of couples because i post a face pic also...im sure some couples would have not contacted us if only my wifes pics were posted...not everyone is so girl-centric as to make male pictures irrelevant...

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
As far as a pic of the guy (and this is NOT meant to sound sarcastic) but 99% of the time all you have to do is ask!!!

We only have one of the both of us and six of her because the ladies get the most attention!

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
i wouldn't worry about someone from my work life seeing me on SLS..Hell i might like them better now! If they are on SLS in the first place, they arn't usually surfing the web and come across you pic by accident..SLS gives you options about the visibility of you profile to the outside world..use them! My wife is way more picky than I so Male pics are sometimes more important to us than the female ones.

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Interesting thread.

I (the male of the couple) do most of our searching/browsing and when I find a couple the first question I'm asked (by my lady) is "so...what does he look like?"....."huh, don't know. no pictures" doesn't go down well.....like many people we aren't looking for perfection, but some clue as to who we are possibly meeting would be nice...

Alan and Jen

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Virgin poster alert!!!! Welcome to Forum!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Being reasonably new to the lifestyle (and the male of the pair), I can only say that most of our pics are of her because I had assumed that is what was expected and/or wanted! This, of course, was based on the fact that EVERYONE ELSE had the same kind of pics! LOL (ok...we're learning!) I was also under the impression that most of the posting, profiles, and viewings were by men, but I'm sure finding out that THAT is wrong! There are lots of ladies cruising through the site! Maybe I should reconsider and post a few more! But I also agree with a few of the folks who said that we (guys) think that ladies are the more attractive half of the pair. I sure think so!!! But, I love her!!! Go figure!!!! Have fun!! pk in MO

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
We have pix of both of us on our profile. Guess they scare everyone off though, as we don't get e-mails! lol. If we didn't block single males, we'd probably get more, but most of them were "hey i wanns fuck her" types that got very annoying. Since she isn't interested in single males (yet... hopefully some day), there's no reason to unblock them.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)