Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant) : Swingers Discussion 46104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMen who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)
TOPIC: Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)
Created by: mistyandjames69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lets not forget those in social service positions who work for the State or United Way Agencies. Also anyone with a State, City, Church, Government positions, or work with juveniles. When you go to work for these places you sign agreements that your moral conduct will be above approach or employment can be terminated.

Wonder why all those "celebrities" getting busted in the news for lying, cheating, theft, womanizing, ect. get to keep their job???? Hmmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"or someone else you care about thinks it's wrong" I doubt anyone on this site has total approval from the people they care about regarding this lifestyle or this website....Having said that though...we keep our faces visible to all...keep our pics family friendly and if my mom or dad read our profile I would be embarassed for sure, but at least our profile is pretty tame....nothing about gang bangs or watersports......Brian(who is signing all his posts thanks to Danny)

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Agree and Amen!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I dislike that also.. If we are considering a meet and greet for possible play, then I'd like to see both members of that couple.If I'm going to think about play with both, I'd like to see both. I enjoy a well endowed guy but, I'm not going to be looking at that during drinks/dinner, am I???;) Now while a few of you are going to check our profile, there is 2 private pics....those are our facey's:) It doesnt take very long to open 'professor franklin' and crop your head out of a full body pic..upload and keep private the origional for opening later on!!! Suzie

Cedarburg WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
How true...we can understand how people do things differently...no problem.... but what we find RUDE is when somebody actually emails us who doesnt have pics of BOTH since in our profile we tell them we need pic of both...so obviously someone didnt bother to read our profile!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
So true! So true! And common sense would tell him or any non-pictured person it is too!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
txus

Like I mentioned before, you have to ask for the e-mail addy to do so and not all of us want everyone to know. My e-mail addy is for me to give to those I am interested in. How would I know if I am interested??

You would be turned down very quickly.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I TOTALLY agree wth you......he is probably someone you wouldn't want to meet, so maybe that is why no pics of him...........??

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
This is a pet peeve of mine!

I too want to see the men post pictures on here. When I am looking at a couple for play, I am looking at both, male and female. The women are almost always posted for pics, but then they seek other women. DUH!! If they have slight pics, or a really dark one, it does not impress me. Let me see you from front and back (dressed or undressed does not matter) both male and female. If you are selling yourself for sex, what kind of response are you gonna get if no one can tell what you look like? When I see a picture that is hiding something, my first thought is just that! They are hiding something and I move on to the next profile. The pleasure is for everyone so yes, I need to see the package I will be playing with to know if I will be visually pleased! Put them under private if you want to stay un-noticed, but put plenty of them please. I do not have a problem introducing myself and asking to see what the male half has to offer.

As far as you single guys with no pics, what's up with that? Do you think the women on here are so horny that we will fuck anything? You complain no one e-mails you, but why should they? Put a picture on here if you want to play. Shake your tail feathers and get noticed! I have in my profile that a picture is necessary for a reason. It is disrespectful this day and age not to have a picture available. Not having one shows you are either too lazy or have no class. Sorry, but on my list of desirables, those qualities are not listed. It is cheap and easy to get one on disk if you do not have a camera. Use your drivers license if you really do not have a picture! I do not want to hear I will send one to your e-mail addy cause that is for me to determine who I give that to. I pass up so many profiles cause I have no visual stimulation to guide me, so my inner guide says "NEXT PROFILE PLEASE!"

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
TYVM maam.Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Men who don't Post Pictures here (a rant)