Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus
TOPIC: Men_are_from_Mars_and_Women_are_from_Venus
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some love and some hate this book, and include me in the former. In the last few years an addendum was written addressing sexual relationships. I use the concepts in the book constantly in relating to my friends.

Anyone else have thoughts? (in case anyone is wondering, Uriah is from Mars).

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
never read it...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21064 posts)
We saw comedian that used part of that title in a relatioonship skit.... "men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.. and the problems between couples is, the Venuzians don't want to fuck Martians.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Some love and some hate this book, and include me in the former. In the last few years an addendum was written addressing sexual relationships. I use the concepts in the book constantly in relating to my friends.

Anyone else have thoughts? (in case anyone is wondering, Uriah is from Mars).

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5039 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.