Me and Boyfriend searching for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 199617
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMe and Boyfriend searching for a threesome
TOPIC: Me and Boyfriend searching for a threesome
Created by: pprice0315
Original Starting post for this thread:
me and my boyfriend are looking to fulfill our fantasy of having a threesome with a bi or bi curious female Im very bi and love all kinds of sex not much i wont do and my boyfriend is very very orally talented buckle your seat belts he can get enough and sometimes hard to stop lol he likes all kind of things we both love kissing so if u are someone thats most things thats cool we are even looking for something that can lead to friendship and something on a regular basis so check out our profile and see if u are interested if so drop us a line and we will go from there please if u have pics please have them available once we connect u can even send them we are not necessarily just looking for one person

Well hope to hear from u soon take care have fun and stay safe

Amy and Perry

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Alright!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
me and my boyfriend are looking to fulfill our fantasy of having a threesome with a bi or bi curious female Im very bi and love all kinds of sex not much i wont do and my boyfriend is very very orally talented buckle your seat belts he can get enough and sometimes hard to stop lol he likes all kind of things we both love kissing so if u are someone thats most things thats cool we are even looking for something that can lead to friendship and something on a regular basis so check out our profile and see if u are interested if so drop us a line and we will go from there please if u have pics please have them available once we connect u can even send them we are not necessarily just looking for one person

Well hope to hear from u soon take care have fun and stay safe

Amy and Perry

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Me and Boyfriend searching for a threesome