Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some MFM with married couples only
TOPIC: MFM with married couples only
Created by: MrEightInches
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, I am seeking some advise from married couples that enjoy mfm threesomes. I have been in n out of the lifestyle for many years. First as a couple and we have a lot of fun together never any drama. Then again later as a single male, going to parties clubs and getting together with other single women NSA to be a couple for said events. Now at this period in my life I have found that I have one thing that I really enjoy and the only thing I am interested in the lifestyle. I prefer only to join fun, no drama, quality married couples for mfm threesomes....and that is it....NSA....friendship of course.....descrete friendship, no one else needs to know our business. I do however do not wishto club....date....or be with the wife for one on one play unless that's what they want to incorporate as well from time to time, as long as it mostly mfm threesome interaction. Due to my extremely vanilla private life and my professional carrer that would not even have any tolerance for me participating in this I cannot post any public photos, ( there seems to be a big problem with a lot of people only really wanting to play the picture sharing game) .....any advise from you couples on how to find and get together with the type of local people I seek out?;

bill

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gotcha

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Yes, I know it and it is intentional. I play with single males who are not part of a couple, therefore it simplifies things by limiting my profile to be viewed by those that I am looking for.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Do you know that your profile is not visible to couples Upscale?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
I love to find profiles of attractive single guys that enjoy MFM threesomes. If there profile focuses on that fact, we pay attention. Since MFM play is very erotic to me, I love to find single men who enjoy it as well.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(77 posts)
MrEight, join the club about the photo "approval" process here. It's never been worth a s*** in our many years here. We've had personal pics simply disappear with no explanation, private shots approved that were racier than those on the personal galleries, etc. The list is long. IMO, this site needs to be sold or turned over to professional admins who know how to run one. I'm not a big fan of that "other" adult site, but at least you can get a picture approved and appropriately labeled timely. Here. not so much.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(191 posts)
ok, i just downloaded more pics to be reviewed..all g rated and again they vanished while waiting for approval..

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Every one of my private pics I uploaded for approval have vanished..and they were all g rated... Frustrated with this site!,,,

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Waiting for the rest of my pics to be approved..

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Ty Bill, seems like you got personal galleries up..... Profile content and a discreet public pic next maybe.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
Shelly. FYI. I just gave you access to a few... Bill

Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: MFM with married couples only