MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 995951077
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   77 to 86 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haven't been to Texas in years, anything fun to do there? Back to topic, guess we are old school, we prefer couples, but do state in our profile that if a single has a opposite sex frind to bring along we would consider them. We prefer the one on one, but also enjoy mixing it up with a threesome or foursome, at times moresomes, we flow where the fun takes us.

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Hahaha, well I grew up in Wisconsin so maybe thats why I'm frustrated! LOL Nah and I'm not complaining...it is the way it is. I was just answering the question lol. Anyways, have to go get ready to go to Polyesters tonight....I hear its a fantastic club so I expect to have FUN!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Maybe we DO need to get our butts to Texas...

Hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Shell, that is so different from our experience in our 12 years of swinging that I have to wonder WHY what you have experienced is so different.

One obvious difference is the difference of 25 years between your age group and our age group. Are couples still in their 30s more insecure because they don't have the length of time together that couples our age have? I doubt it, because many couples our age are on 2nd marriages (as we are), so don't have any more time together than your age group.

Is it because women in their 30s are as beautiful as they will ever be, and therefore more threatening to each other than women in their 50s? Maybe.

Is it just something psychological stemming from being raised in the 1980s instead of in the 1960s? Maybe. We went through so much turmoil and uncertainty in the 1960s that maybe we just don't feel as threatened.

Or maybe it's Texas society vs. Northern Virginia society. This is the highest density of extremely educated, highly affluent people I've ever encountered anywhere. Does THAT make any difference in the dynamics between swingers?

I don't understand why your experiences are so different. None of the hypotheses above make any real sense to me as actual reasons for the difference.

Of all of them, the one that might make the most sense is this: Maybe you, at the peak of your physical attractiveness, are just too damn threatening to other women, who fear they will come off as inferior to you in their husband's eyes.

Or maybe Texans are just psycho. LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Gina and Vegas, you are so right. Its very frustrating. With us we are going more and more the singles element route but in honesty more out of necessity than want because in all truth couples are frustrating as hell to us and I'm sick of the frustration haha. Its literally easier for us to go to a party and say okay, you pick out a nice single, I'll do the same and lets have fun. I don't know, with couples its like you are a politician haha. You have to stroke her ego, tell her how pretty she is without seeming too sexual because then her issues of jealousy and being threatened are peaked.....being equally sweet to both her and him while Jay is being flirtatious with her...ahhhh its just frustrating. Its reached the point where tonight instead of going to Players Club in San Antonio we are going to vanilla Polyesters because quite frankly I don't want to be around the bullshit. We have a couple that are swingers and friends. I didn't tell them we would be in San Antonio because I know that if we say yes lets just have dinner and chill it will be assumed that we are going to fuck them. And I'm not fucking the husband and have made that clear. So we aren't on a break so to speak, just tired of the crap that goes with couples in our experiences. So I can tell you truthfully that this is the major reason I think why the MFM/FMF element is taking over so to speak from the true idea of swinging couple/couple. JMO. I would LOVE to have us meet a couple where the chemistry is there, we have fun, laugh, screw, have fun. But I know in this area its most likely not going to happen. So we have fun together and thank goodness for singles. Ha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Vegas...I would imagine you'd be the center of attention on a beach full of hot young bodies! Go for it!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina, you have summed up what we've been seeing in the lifestyle over the last few years. It seems like a lot of couples simply want to watch someone do somethng or they are looking for a single girl. That gets very frustrating when you have spent the night flirting with them only to find out they just want a threesome.

One big problem we have now that we are in the mature group is the male part of the couple. Couples where both are attractive and they are truly in the lifestyle are getting to be rare. I don't know what it is about mature men in our society but they look like the last time they saw the inside of a gym was when they were in high school! I put a little too much drama in that statement sorry! That problem is more complicated by single men. It's hard for me to get excited about older guys supporting beer bellies when I can have young guys with hard bodies.

I see a lot of couples who only look for single men at swing parties. There are times when women are competiting for single guys. There is one very welll known swing convention that has for years had a party room exclusively for those women who enjoy single black men. The old days of swinging being couples only is getting to be a thing of the past.

We are in Mexico for Spring break. It feels good to be back here. Our motor home is parked on the beach. The college kids will start arriving this weekend. A lot of these kids act like swingers when they are on Spring break. The girls get naked and lick each other for wet T-shirt contests and there is lots of sex on the beach! Who knows I might just find a hot young guy with a MILF fetish!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Welcum to the forums Txs2some!!!!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We've enjoyed MFM, and now that I've read the posts, I'm emailing our favorite single male...a busy guy...but he was great. We had a great rapport with him, both of us, and I think that's important. Sure, you can just be 3 bodies on a bed, but if there's conversation, mutual respect, and a sense of humor and fun, well...all the better!

We're seeing more and more, that people "in the lifestyle" just want a female extra to join in, and not so many pure, full swingers. That's ok, whatever floats your boat, but there seems to be a surge of "non players" lately who are just into it for the social aspect, and dressing up in sexy clothes. This should be another forum topic, I"m sure, but I'm lazy.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
first would be to stop whinning about how hard it is for single males.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   77 to 86 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted