MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 995951071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
...I do not think it is the ladies who make it tough. I think it is the men who are threatened...

What?? Shelly and myself always talk about crap like this we hear from single males saying the same thing. Just that when it comes to singles for US, we both like to play!! So for us singles mostly come in at parties or when we both are playing. I hear it plenty from couples in this area where the men are like I brought my play toy what do you have in return?? MFM's work for some and my hats off to them that enjoy them. Us, we have done them, but both prefer our own play partners. Call us crazy, but we like to give our play partners 100% of our attention during play. So to the comment of being threatened for us NO!! She has played with single men while I was playing so threantened, no, but prefer to play as well.....

JAY

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"I do not think it is the ladies who make it tough. I think it is the men who are threatened. "

I think you don't know what the Hell you are talking about. Show us the data to back that up.

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
kindisbest, with your attiude I can understand why you are having difficulty! We enjoy 3somes and the MRS loves sex with younger guys but it has nothing to do with inabilities on my part and I am certainly not insecure. I am sure most couples would agree with this. We are in this lifestyle because we ARE secure in our relationship and want to give each other even more. Insecurity has no place in the lifestyle and neither does an attitude like yours. I know my wife quickly deletes email from single guys who share your attitude. No reply given nor deserved.

Mount Joy PA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Life's too short to worry about it...sounds like you had a great time, and that's what counts.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
LMAO! Thats fantastic that y'all are having fun, thats what its all about. Yeah, I'm not trying to come across as complaining...I just say what I've experienced when answering a post ha. We went out last night to a vanilla club in SA and omg had soooo much fun. The music was slammin and it was a blast...wore the WRONG shoes though lmao. Memo to self: 3" heels are a bad idea when you are planning on dancing for hours haha. I was telling Jay that at this point I'm more of a vanilla with a swinger twist than being a true swinger lmao. Anyways, we had a great time.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We enjoy threesomes but we also enjoy couples. One does not replace the other. Lost.. for some of the reason you indicated we are trying to figure out is it better to just meet a couple at a club have fun and leave it at that or to continue get to know a couple etc. But, I digress. MFM for us has its own place of fun. So, we are awfully grateful to the single guy!!!!

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Haven't been to Texas in years, anything fun to do there? Back to topic, guess we are old school, we prefer couples, but do state in our profile that if a single has a opposite sex frind to bring along we would consider them. We prefer the one on one, but also enjoy mixing it up with a threesome or foursome, at times moresomes, we flow where the fun takes us.

Piedmont SC

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Hahaha, well I grew up in Wisconsin so maybe thats why I'm frustrated! LOL Nah and I'm not complaining...it is the way it is. I was just answering the question lol. Anyways, have to go get ready to go to Polyesters tonight....I hear its a fantastic club so I expect to have FUN!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Maybe we DO need to get our butts to Texas...

Hehehe.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Shell, that is so different from our experience in our 12 years of swinging that I have to wonder WHY what you have experienced is so different.

One obvious difference is the difference of 25 years between your age group and our age group. Are couples still in their 30s more insecure because they don't have the length of time together that couples our age have? I doubt it, because many couples our age are on 2nd marriages (as we are), so don't have any more time together than your age group.

Is it because women in their 30s are as beautiful as they will ever be, and therefore more threatening to each other than women in their 50s? Maybe.

Is it just something psychological stemming from being raised in the 1980s instead of in the 1960s? Maybe. We went through so much turmoil and uncertainty in the 1960s that maybe we just don't feel as threatened.

Or maybe it's Texas society vs. Northern Virginia society. This is the highest density of extremely educated, highly affluent people I've ever encountered anywhere. Does THAT make any difference in the dynamics between swingers?

I don't understand why your experiences are so different. None of the hypotheses above make any real sense to me as actual reasons for the difference.

Of all of them, the one that might make the most sense is this: Maybe you, at the peak of your physical attractiveness, are just too damn threatening to other women, who fear they will come off as inferior to you in their husband's eyes.

Or maybe Texans are just psycho. LOL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted