MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 995951061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shrew, I couldn't have said it better. It's always a good idea to keep the wife happy.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(73 posts)
There is nothing more errotic than two guys working together to please a woman, few older guys are capable of taking care of the needs of two women at a time, could when I was younger lol, but two guys can leave a woman very pleased. At my age I have found that I appreciate the help, takes all the pressure off. Give it a try she will love it and you will feel good about seeing her get sooo much pleasure

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
In truth the "real" singles don't advertise in mass quantities so you will need to find them usually :0).

This statement is so true. I'm very laid back and don't usually email or message anyone on here. Most of the couples I have met have contacted me. It really is too bad that most guys really don't get it. Just the way it is and unfortunately I will get thrown into the same pile as the bad ones as far as most couples are concerned. This is all about having fun with likeminded people. I enjoy mfm play where me and the hubby are both pleasing the woman. it's hot to get together and just have fun. I guess i don't see it as some sort of competition or sport like most guys do. I guess i kinda rambled on there. I'll shut up now LOL

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
the Mrs is wanting me to currently keep my eyes open for a decent singe male or one on a pass to join us but th guy definately need to have references or someone that can vouch for him before we would even consider letting him help me rock the mrs world!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
SJ you are right. Unfortunately the few bad apples ruin it pretty much for the entire tree. Alot of single men see us as free ass or think we are desperate for their cock cause hubby isn't taking care of business. WRONG. ha Be patient. I'll be straight. In the almost 2 years of being in the lifestyle I have 3 men (one is married and playing separately but we do know the wife is okay with this) that are single and are appropriate for me. There are good, intelligent single men out here. Just be patient and you will find them. In truth the "real" singles don't advertise in mass quantities so you will need to find them usually :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have to say that kindisbest2's reply is exactly why we have not ventured into MFM territory yet. While she is interested and would like to experience that, what we have found is a lack of respect for our relationship, for her, and for me as well from those we have either talked to or been contacted by. Have absolutely no idea why it's so difficult for single guys to be respectful and courteous, but maybe we'll find the right ones.

Aurora CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have had some great mfm 3somes in the past 2 years. All of them have resulted from the guy asking the wife to dance and then coming on to her. They all asked Ann if she was interested in playing, she always said 'yes'. My best advice to solo guys is, if you don't ask, you'll never know the answer. Don't be afraid to come onto a woman, especially if she's dressed slutty and has that cfm look.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Hello single male here. I have found that being a single black male in this lifestyle isnt so bad just because some couples get tired of searching for couples and when they do find one and meet up something goes wrong. Either wife dont like the other hubby or hubby dont like the other wife whatever. I have found that some couples are looking for a different favor and thats where I come in. Some stick to couples only and I can respect that too.

best wishes to all

Tee

Bartlett IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Kind, if you perceive the reason couples look for single men as due to a sexual lack in their relationship you will have problems dealing with couples. We are looking to add to our sexual relationship, to heighten it with the addition of another man. It's sexual play not possible without another man. Those who think it's just for one on one twice, or for the man to watch his wife with another man, limit the scope of what is possible. Sure we may want to watch, sure at times it could be one on one twice, but that's only a part of the smorgasbord of MFM.

In your profile you offer daytime meeting only. That is virtually always a clue that you are married and not truly single. So you've never experienced MFM with your wife?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We're not in this b/c we "need" it, we're in this b/c we WANT it, whatever the "it" may be depending on the situation, the people involved, our preferences, and just the fun of the moment, etc. Dan does for me like no one else can or ever will. That will never be an "issue" that would cause me to seek out a single man. If we include a single (and we don't very often, as my frustrated single emailers can attest to), it's because it's more spur of the moment, or else we've both met him and think he'd be fun to be sexual with, but it's never because there's a lack of anything. If there's a lack in anything within the relationship, then that needs to be addressed before you set out to play with ANYONE in any setting and capacity.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted