MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 995951041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
looking for a couple for mfm hit me up if your interested in ohio

Chardon OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We never had to look, our SMs have all found us.

You might want to say more on your profile, particularly about what exactly it is you intend to *do* with them once you find them ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
it will make your time on-line much more peaceful!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17709 posts)
Good advice. Off it is.

Arcadia CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Just turn your IM off. That is what I do. Those I'm truly interested in talking to I will turn it on for, or give them my non-sls IM.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17709 posts)
I mostly play either with single men or as the second female for FMF 3somes. I have had no trouble finding very nice single male partners. The biggest problem I run into is single men that are far far to aggeressive. Getting IM'd to death every time I sign on line is no fun. I usually have no choise but to block them. Not sure what they are thinking. The ones that are polite and willing to have a decent conversation are the ones I end up playing with. I enjoy MFM as well but don't get the opportunity as often as I'd like. I have a single male friend that sometimes likes to include another single male friend of his sometimes. I loved it! LOL! Wet all week in anticipation. Ummmn...geting wet writing this! LOL!

Lisa

Arcadia CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Frank I agree totally that good ones are out there, I have been blessed to find some, or have them find me.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17709 posts)
well pg, I would have to agree with you on that thought, but I am always needy and hope you would not hold that against me. Some have said also I am too confident but I can handle rejection :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
nine, in most cases it wouldn't do them any good to move closer to one of us because most of us are not interested in whiners. While I love MFM's those that appear desperate, needy or whiny are not going to get anywhere with me. Personally I like a confident man who can write a decent email and handle rejection without running to the forum and saying no one wants me........just my 2 cents.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17709 posts)
While there are two single ladies in our on-going six-some (along with us and two single guys) we will only consider the addition of single guys for occasional variety.

The key for single guys is to separate themselves from the stereotype that unfairly plagues so many. They need to show, through their profiles, mannerisms, etc., that they are intelligent, clean and most importantly respectful gentleman. Couples and ladies need to take their time and screen carefully. We have had incredible success with single guys and it's really not hard to find the good ones with a little time, effort and patience.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted