MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 995951031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MFM is all the swinging we've done so far but if that's all that happens I'm very happy with it. Ms D loves knowing there's two men whose whole focus is pleasing her. So far we've been very lucky with our partners. They've been very respectful and not rude or aggressive at all.

Powell TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We do prefer MFM play as I love being the center of attention and my hunnybunny really likes watching me be pleasured. While we have had a lot of great experiences we have met our share of flakes. We enjoy MFMF play too but as has been stated by others here getting four people with the right chemistry is tough especially since I am a straight female.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
We prefer MFM or FMF over MFMF for a couple of reasons. MFM allows us to pay all attention to Jess and also get a DP in - with a couple, focusing all the attention on on woman leaves the other looking for something to do sometimes. FMF is Jess's favorite by maybe 51/49% - she really likes a woman too. FF followed by us is also good in her book. MFMF is harder to get to work because getting 4 people with the same "chemistry" is harder than 3.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
We to totally love 3somes, MFM or FMF either way it is great, we always have fun and the guys always want to come back for more. As for myself ( Mr. ) seeing how I enjoy the wife being satisfied, I prefer MFM. It's fun to watch her in action and besides I have a hard time satisfying two women. Although I do have fun trying.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Pirategirl is right! We probably have more fun in 3somes than anything else. It's not hard to find a bifemale that loves 3some fun, but single males seem unable to understand that it's all about pleasuring for the females more than just theirselves! . And when first talking with them about meeting and deciding to have a fun 3some, most women are not truly interrested in hearing them brag about their 16 inch penis (Which most women actually aren't looking for anyway) or how they can perform intercourse for hours and hours (which most females don't want, either)! For us, the male has to be clean, able to carry on a decent conversation, make the female feel special-- which most females are, if you take the time to find out what they want and enjoy the most-- t and just be a regular male that loves pleasing a woman who is comfortable and enjoying herself. And if they are above average in looks,-- and the female is average-- the worst thing they can do is give the impression that they are doing the woman and big favor to have sex with her. And we've had that happen, despite trying to be cautious about picking a second male for a 3somes. In our experience, bisexual females make the very best 3some partners and are apparently the most comfortable in them.

Leitchfield KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
we are all for them

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I co-moderate an SLS group called "Single Men Welcome Here". It's for single men as well as couples and ladies who are interested in them.

While the group is only a few months old it has been growing nicely and can be a nice resource to find like-minded individuals. The moderators try to keep it classier and it seems to be working out well.

Everyone's welcome except for married men playing alone. It can be found by clicking the "Groups" link to the left. It's the second largest under the category "Single/Married".

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
the mrs loves mmf LOL she wouldnt mind more however difficult to set up and most guys either dont show up or afraid to be in the same room with other nekkid men lol

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
As pixie said, we also never have had any problems finding SM's, especially while visiting resorts. I always tell the guys, that if they don't 'ask' they won't know the answer. It seems that most SM's are afraid of being shot down.

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Couple looking for a MFM 3sum. Contact us if interested.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted