MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 995951021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been in the "lifestyle" about 18 years. We love mfm play. As said in other comments here. Trying to find another couple has been a challenge for us. It's hard to find four people where the chemistry works. All the guys we have met worked out well. Some have been friends for years.

Southampton PA

Username hidden
(24 posts)
While we started swinging with couples MFM is what we have been doing for the past few years when we have had time to play. Its much simpler than trying to find a match two couples together and I have found I enjoy watching my wife with another (guy or gal) almost more than playing myself. We have met several single guys here, one worked out and we are still friends, the other we played with once. We've also met a few at swing clubs. Never had we had an issue with anyone not respecting our boundaries. Of course, we don't have many of those left at this point :)

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(49 posts)
we have had a few , my wife loves feeling wrapped by the men and and said having two inside she felt pressure which excited her to cum, ive had top and felt it to be a awkward position and squished when underneath , when she leans forward, we both agree that its very hot !

Buffalo NY

Username hidden
(49 posts)
Our experiences have also been very positive.

We had one not so great evening at the very beginning but then our inexperience probably contributed. We learned and grew and since then have had a great time.

We prefer mfm for the most part.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Yes it can be awesome. We look for a guy with certs who meets the other criteria in our profile.

We figure a guy with certs is in this for real and won't want to fuck up his reputation.

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
I've been with a handful of couples and all but one worked out great. Communication is key. Talking before hand about what they are comfortable with is key. For me, it's all about pleasing the lady to the degree she is comfortable.

Des Moines IA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
yes you are right its very erotic, and sexy

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Nic you hit the nail right on the head, that was a great response. Couples need to take their time, set the boundaries, no means no and don't be afraid to say it.

Arcade NY

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Starting with paid, ceritified members is wise but no guarantee. As in most decsisions, COMMUNICATION is key. Start conversing with the guy though the site, then maybe private email and then your (the male half's) phone number. If the SM starts making requests such as meeting her alone or getting her phone number before you have met, move on. A good single male who respects your approach will likely respect your boundaries. Once again, the key is explaining your boundaries clearly to both the SM and your wife. Important topics? Condoms, how to treat her (does she like it rough or gentle, mainly tell him what NOT to do such as spanking or call her his slut etc), how much contact afterwards and how? You don't want to script the whole thing but clearly state where your boundaries are and if he vernture over the line, simply stop and ask him to leave.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This is a topic we've discussed a lot. The main reason we haven't followed through yet, is because we are concerned the male will not respect our boundaries once things start to get going.

We'd be interested to know if everything thinks we are just being paranoid or it is a legitimate issue.

We'd also appreciate any input folk can provide in minimizing our concern (sorry if this is a thread hijack, we did not intend it to be).

We have tried limiting our searches on here to "verified" men, but it's never worked out for one reason or the other.

In the end, we're not sure if we'll ever do it (it may be best left as a fantasy for our situation), but it's something we certainly enjoy talking about.

New Kent VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted