MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 995951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wow!!! she is def a cummer...

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Wife & I had our first MFM a month ago in Vegas. It was the most turned on she ever was, she came at least 20 times in 2 1/2 hours and she can't wait to do it again. Obviously having the right extra guy is the key.

Clifton NJ

Username hidden
(1 post)
Getting in late on this thread, but we've done MFMs, couples and MFMFMs and while all are fun, having a male majority works best. The woman/women keep humming and the men recharge faster when they have been ejaculated or tagged out.

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
tntime, as you can see from the many responses, no you are not nuts. In fact I would say you are very normal.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
CK has a point, we have met with guys that could not talk about what happened today. We are very well rounded and can talk about just about anything but if you can't carry your side of the conversation it is difficult to become comfortable enough to want to take it to the next level.

We have also met guys that made us both (very important) feel comfortable enough to cut dinner short and head back to our place.

Sometimes you have to kiss a couple frogs to find a prince.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
We have FMF experiences and since we just had a baby, me the Male half is looking for MFM experiences. Couples, let us know if your interested.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(19 posts)
I think the main key is to find a male that your able to carry on a conversation with. The couples that I have had success with are genrally the ones that enjoy talking a little about some normal non sexual things. Once that connection is made the MFM flows naturally because everyone is alot more comfortable. A couple who facilitates the conversation is nice for a single male, remember the male is often the most nervous person there since he is the one alone.

Just my thoughts, CJ

North Olmsted OH

Username hidden
(19 posts)
we actually enjoy couples more but do the occasional MFM. when we started it was almost all MFM but the wife has been very disappointed with the several SM's we have met.

She just started talking to a new one a couple weeks ago which we will meet soon. I did have to email him a couple of times because he started getting anxious and impatient. had to tell him to put on the brakes and slow down a little. he was making mrs. naughty a little nervous.

overall we get several emails a week with "your hot lets fuck" or "I love your pics" these go in the delete box.

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
We have had a lot more fun with MFM, but don't us wrong 4some is great also...

Graham TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
We have had more fun with mfm then almost anything else. But as the male partner you need to be very secure about yourself. Insecurity does not work in the mfm 3some.

Clarks Summit PA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted