MFM thoughts wanted : Swingers Discussion 99595101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM thoughts wanted
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted
Created by: tntime
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am sure many here have experienced this and love it. I think because never really done it. That it gives great pleasure to all. I am looking for this and want to make it happen but I would like to have everyone involved at the same time. I enjoy watching but is it not more fun to be active in the moment. I am str8 but I would enjoy seeing a woman being totally satisfied by two guys. Am I nuts or am I right about this. I would love to know.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll add to my previous response... We've met a lot of single guys on SLS. The "creeps" have been an absolute minority! Maybe it's geographical, I don't know.

I'm glad we live were we live, and glad we've had the luck we have had! Most of the guys we've met have been perfect gentlemen, aware of what role they play in our lives, and thankful for the chance to just be themselves with us.

Username hidden
(30 posts)
Great statement "funindc". It is about her pleasure - that is why we bring single guys into our mix. She enjoys being enjoyed as much as I like to watch her pleasured and/or join for MFM. Single guys have to understand it's not about them getting their rocks off (it will happen - relax lol) but about fun, sane, sexy nights that are comfortable and sexy and exciting for her. We always are up front as to the type of night/fun/sex that excites her so the single understands what we/she want. We also always ask about what he is looking to enjoy. We find some up front understanding and match of interests makes things go a little smoother.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Great responses bonnieNclyde and funindc22. Those are our sentiments too and getting to watch my sweety climax again and again (she is very multi-o) is a true thing of beauty. She knows I enjoy watching and it excites her even more to know I am there and helping, so the playtime builds on its self until all three are totally exhausted. We love it.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Great posts "funindc" and "BonnieNClyde" I could not say it better.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
I have had the fortunate opportunity to experience the MFM on several occasions. Single guys have often received a bad rap. Most time deservedly. Many do not understand that when a couple allows you to participate it is an honor because they both care for each other and only want what’s best. In this case, it’s a wonderful sexual adventure. Nobody wants to meet for a bad time. It’s not about you, but the woman. Her trust, comfort, and her pleasure. Attraction begins with the mind.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have played as a couple in a previous relationship where we played with couples and liked MFM, MFMM, MFMMM, ect... as well. We ran into several couples that there was jealousy, one doing it only because the other wanted to. Still I couldn't help but watch her as much as I could. I loved seeing her enjoy another man or two. Don't get me wrong, we met some fantastic couples too. We had a blast! With Bonnie, I can't get enough of watching her. I join in sometimes, when I want but I am content, no excited to be able to watch and hear her enjoy herself. It makes it extra exciting for her that I am there and can see my excitement. WOW...lots of excitement...lol Anyway I am 100% str8 and do not have a submissive bone in my body but I just love to share my woman. The more fun she has, the more fun that I have.

Martinsburg WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey Tntime.. We agree, nothing better then watching a women get pleasured. If you have not already, check out our Single guys Costa Rica trip in December. Ton of local Latin women who not only love to get pleased, they won't be happy till they please you.. Deff one of my favorite trips

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(98 posts)
I could'nt agree more. You stated my thoughts exactly. We have had Ok couples experience with great people but rarely is it great for everyone. MfM or MFMFM or MFMMMM is better.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
We have given up on couples almost completely! (almost) It has been nearly impossible to find a couple that we are both compatible with. As the hubby, I'm much happier finding another guy that she finds attractive, and focusing on her excitement. The few women we've met that I have interest in are almost always attached to men that just aren't what she wants.

Add to that, I love what we do together. But, she has the drive for variety, and I'm driven by her excitement. Very few women can hope to turn me on like she does.

I'm much happier now, focusing on her desires.

Username hidden
(30 posts)
That's the beauty of it, multi-orgasmic women can keep the buzz going longer with more than one man. Not trying one upmanship, but we have a session on video with 30+ orgasims not counting the ones not caught on camera. I never get tired of watching or helping her enjoy herself.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 105   End
TOPIC: MFM thoughts wanted