MFM rules : Swingers Discussion 177208
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM rules
TOPIC: MFM rules
Created by: innervision
Original Starting post for this thread:
My partner and I met a single male for MFM a few weeks back. In setting the few ground rules we had, we set up the meeting at a club and explained that we don't host. We asked if that was a problem, and he said no. When it came time to leave the club for play, we asked about following him to his place to which he said we couldn't go there. He expected us to have paid for a hotel room for all of us. To avoid the awkwardness, I went ahead and paid for a room.

Did I miss something? Or is it just expected that the couple pays for a room? Or did I just not make the rules clear enough? Any serious, non-sarcastic advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
looking for the flying birdie.....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
grind....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
i see two fun rides in that pic :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6731 posts)
And it is all in how you handle it.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Welcome Plentyoflovin

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I just wonder how a wife feels about her Hubby playing sugar daddy to another lady. Assuming, of course, there really is a wife.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
RDY: Absolutly..although it can be very frustating..cant it..LOL Hmmmm ;)

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
Mrs. Sav, so very well stated! (Your long elegant nails drive me nuts in that pic)

Be their fantasy. Let them come to you and have a place to host. You should if you're really single.

I never initiate contact. Most couples find unsolicited contact extremely annoying! And the dropdead gorgeous, of necessity, are invisible to single men, so best be patient. If you fit their fantasy, they will come.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
My thing is if I asked you to be our company then yea I should pay but if you want to kick something off then you gone kick out. I ain't the bank but I do think it is wrong to ask somebody for their company and then expect for them to pay. Even with another woman I don't mind paying but the the same applies (kinda) kinda = I like to make sure the women is looking good and don't follow me nowhere looking like a cheap trill or a rag doll. I will sponsor funding for all clothes, hair, and anything else as long as you are appealing to me and look like I want you to. I won't let a woman just pick up the whole tab even if she offers or insist.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Well said as usual Mrs. Sav and I agree completely...of course, I missed most of what you wrote as I was distracted by the dress in your pic....HOT!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 91   End
TOPIC: MFM rules