Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some MFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL well you found a cutie first for sure. Oh and welcome , sorry I forgot your name I got distracted by the picture too. How about if I just call you "next" ....kidding...kinda lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs Sav, I don't care! * stamps foot*

We have responsibilities to uphold! :)

(I'll feel bad for Nic later; right now I'm just looking at Thump's public pics... *Cough, cough* Wouldn't Nic be proud? )

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(335 posts)
Sheesh RDY you know NIC is getting probably counseling. I heard he found and lost a partner all in one day...... it's must have been traumatic .

:) Nrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Southern and tush, welcome to you too... I guess Nic is slacking....

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(335 posts)
JR and Thump,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(335 posts)
I don't know if it is because we have only played with men 50 and up and had the male half meet with them days in advance for a face to face talk, but we have never had a no show. We've had guys get cold feet for the preliminary meeting but not for the fun. We do sift through a lot guys profiles and try to pick someone with which we have things in common. Actually, we've been somewhat picky and have had nothing but success. Might just be dumb luck.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I get the sense its these men that are intimidated by the man of the couple. Im sure if there was a one on one meeting with the female theyd show a lot more, but thats not gonna happen in this day and age of psycho freaks.

Some of these men may also have esteem or stamina issues and performance anxiety could be a factor and so to avoid the humiliiation they might choose to "no show".

If men are uncertain, they should make it known to the couple they are new and nervous and perhaps that couple can decide if they wish to move on. But to stand someone up is the most disrespectful, non intimate act a man can pull on a couple. Theres no room for it.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
tush...id never stand you up :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
Sorry to hear about your no show Tushnponytl, I would definitly show up to meet you both.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Our two first attempts have been no-shows. Very disappointing. Trying again despite this. What good does it do anyone to do this ?

Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows