MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 2214651081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There was a bumper sticker here that was very popular in the late '80's that read: "Shit happens". Sounds like what happened to you. There are no guarantees in the real world, and we can only hope to reduce our risk by prudent screening. Will it work every time? NO. Will it work better than not screening? HELL YES! Of course, we've had to reschedule at the last minute due to child care issues, etc. but that's to be expected and we would never hold that against anyone as long as the game was still on. Don't make us come to H"ville to school you, lol.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Losamantes,

You gave great advice. However, it does not guarantee the SM will follow through. Ours was a Lifetime member, excellent certs, and we met a couple who played with him and recommended him with a cert and with verbal praise. He is a great, considerate, and a respectable SM that is well worth the time to meet and definitely play. I mean I read the forums and used the advice of many of the posters and well, our situation happened.

I guess that is the thing, you can follow the sage advice down to the letter and still run across someone who does this. BTW, the woman who recommended him was also the woman he went to get and then got stood up and cause him to miss out on our MFM.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sorry, didn't have the patience to read all the prior posts, so if this redundant, please forgive me. The term "single male and "no show" in the same sentence is a oxymoron. If, in fact this has ever actually happened, it had to be the result of poor screening. Was the guy a lifetime member? Did he have several GOOD recent certs? If not, well, you know the deal... Married guy cruising for pics and sexy chat, leads you on but can never meet... Endless chat, camming etc. Please stop this madness, unless you're just into pervy chat, don't communicate with SM's that are not a lifetime members with several good certs. Deal with all others at your own risk. Common sense turns out to be not so common after all.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
"We had a guy that text and talked for a week until the day we were suppose to meet then he replied with don't text me again, I don't know you and you have the wrong person"

that sounds like a cheating married man who's wife found out.

Luckily I have never had a SM cancel at last minute. We have had some we have been talking with disappear. I feel blessed that overall our experience with SM's has been fantastic.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We had a SM we were going to meet and at the last minute he invited a girl we played with before but not her boyfriend. He drove 2 hours to get her and then she decided she couldn't go. Two hour to drive back to us, two hours after we agreed to meet. We never met up that night.

Now he will ask us to meet with him with less than 24 hours notice. It isn't as if we had a play time and it was great and yeah, we would agree to one with less than 24 hours notice. I mean he wanted to bring someone else to a MFM and then got stood up and stood us up. Hated that we had other plans and couldn't drop everything for someone who wanted more and got nothing.

Can't believe he really thought we would jump at an opportunity to drop everything and possibly get stood up again. Since it was our first attempt at MFM, didn't really give us a good experience to build on.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
This has happened to us as well, and all I can say is just move on, it not worth your time to worry about it. We had a guy that text and talked for a week until the day we were suppose to meet then he replied with don't text me again, I don't know you and you have the wrong person. It all is just wrong but you will find the right guy they are out there and you will make up for all the lost time.

Heber Springs AR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The last couple of single guys we've talked to have just stopped communicating with us as soon as we (all three) had decided it was time to meet and greet.

Had one last year want to meet us about 50 miles away which was about half way for each of us. He was a no show, we had a nice dinner but hadn't heard from him since. We do see him on line from time so we assume he is just chatting up the next couple.

But we do have one guy whom we meet from time to time when our schedules allow. So I guess we're batting .250.

Alabaster AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
No shows? The last couple of single guys we've talked to have just stopped communicating with us as soon as we (all three) had decided it was time to meet and greet.

Had one last year want to meet us about 50 miles away which was about half way for each of us. He was a no show, we had a nice dinner but hadn't heard from him since. We do see him on line from time so we assume he is just chatting up the next couple.

But we do have one guy whom we meet from time to time when our schedules allow. So I guess we're batting .250.

Alabaster AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
@MsRdy...if you loved the public pics, youll be blown away by the personal and private...

Hold on to your...........ummm........heat ? *ahem....#coughs

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Thank you MrNmsRdy ;)

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows