Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some MFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Unfortunately, that's the exact same thing we hear from the no-shows...

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
im a single guy and I always SHOW UP.....these other guys are so disrespectful and giving the rest of us a bad name "jeeeesh"

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
Ugh, you would have had a very nasty smelling guest!! The last one that was SO totally into us, was the guy from here who never responded once we were all horned up in the hotel... she was actually craving a good spit-roast... had to get in touch with him twice only to get lame-ass excuses. "Got hung up with stuff, are you guys gonna still be around in a couple hours?"... that was at 9 pm, with a date set for 6 to 7pm... so now he's 2 hours late and wants us to wait until 11pm!! The Nerve!! That was when we got in touch with our guy from the first 3way... we were getting a bit tired and upset that we were blown off.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
lol at 3 skunks in a row. We actually had a guy use the lame excuse of I went to walk my dogs and hey got hit by a skunk so I am trying to find a vet

Winnipeg Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
@KE1T1 if interested in East Indian Male from Nashville get back at me please or any one in area for hot BI MFM

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We have had at least 7 pages of replies/interest... we did have two playdates, but they were with a guy that isn't on SLS. Of those 7 pages of replies, only a few guys listed as bi... nearly all of them list as straight. However, all of these "straight" guys were looking to play with both of us! Even worse is once we have somebody from SLS in mind for a playdate... same as what I'm reading on here - totally into it, ready to go, on my way, got the directions down, nothing else going on...good to go.... And then..... *crickets* *crickets* *crickets*...... nothing. What pisses me off is that these single guys on here bemoan the lack of trust, but this behavior seems to be the norm and not the exception. Finally, can you imagine the nerve of somebody not even bothering to reply once you are committed, or in the hotel... WE have to contact HIM... and then get more lame excuses. Late at work, got tied up with 'something' so can we wait another couple, three, four, hours... and on and on. We are trying one more time, without really expecting much. Our only 2 playdates were with the same guy, not a member here.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We tried a weekday meet-up last week with an SLS SM. He writes expressing his sympathy about our previous flakes, says the right things for several days, and texts on the day of. A mysterious communications blackout developed with an hour to go, then a lame excuse right as we were about to leave. Same deal, all dressed up and no one shows. Can't they just cancel before we get ready ? Three skunks in a row.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
WW,

Wow is the only thing I can think to say.

WOW.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
We actually had a *partial* no-show recently. Contacted by a couple-playing-single guy, we rearranged our schedules on a Friday night to meet him for dinner. Rushed home, showered, shaved and drove to the restaurant. He texted that he was on his way, so we stood beside our car in the parking lot.

A vehicle pulled in that matched his description, but it parked eight spaces away...and no one got out. Weird.

Then he texted to say how hot we looked. Liked her oufit. Liked my hairdo. It WAS him.

We asked him WTF? Sitting there staring at us for ten minutes? Texting back and forth while we're standing there? Told him we were leaving in 60 seconds.

Said that he'd had a few drinks to relax to he wouldn't be nervous and create a bad first impression. Now he was too drunk to get out of the car.

"please dont go just a lil fuckedup"

Naturally, we left. Don't know how long he sat there...hopefully long enough to sober up before driving home.

Almost WISH he'd been a *total* no-show instead of a partial. Great way to kick off the holiday weekend. <sigh>

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Los,

I guess I just wanted other newbies to this whole thing to be aware that even if you follow the advice, good advice that is, that things don't always work out. You know like, 'it's not you it's them'. You followed great advice only thing is the other person who treated you like shit, well, they didn't follow the advice and well you know...shit happens......

Oh, believe me, I know shit happens, and it is often the same shit different day that happens the most.........but every once in a while when you.......ahh hell,.....you just think.......yep, there is no getting around it, shit happens......

Sophia

P.S. If you can make that schooling of me fun.......well, H'ville is a pretty little place to visit! LOL!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows