MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 2214651057
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   57 to 66 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"When you think about it how many truly single males when told by a women that if we meet we will have sex would not show up."

I would NEVER tell a SM I haven't already met that sex was a sure thing.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
My first post on these forums described how, on our first time to a swinger club, she was recognized by a guy who knew her. She handled it well, but I didn't at first, out of concern for her. As it turned out, the SLS SM we were supposed to meet was our first no-show, and the guy she knew danced all night with her. The combination of being recognized and stood up really put her off, and it took until recently to get her to try it again. After 2 more no-shows, I had one more try. We invited the guy who recognized us originally, who showed up and turned out to be way better looking than we originally thought. She and he had a great time dancing followed by our first MFM. All of us had a fantastic time. Can't wait to try again.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I would bet that the no shows are not single but married and cannot get away. When you think about it how many truly single males when told by a women that if we meet we will have sex would not show up. I am single and I will always show up

Cambria CA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
bkrbi, welcome to the forums. As you browse around here, you'll find many instances of just this predicament. Most say you should go to meet-n-greets, parties, etc.

On your profile, your preference is for couples and males. I'm guessing others may think you are more gay than bi, if you don't care to meet females. So yeah, your main source of replies may be bi/gay/closet males.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
For the record, this goes both ways, which I'm sure someone has already mentioned. I've definitely been on the receiving end of all the right communications only to have it fizzle out unexpectedly and with no apparent cause.

That said, for those who recommend not dealing with SMs that have no certs and aren't lifetime members, I have a question. How are those of us who are new to the site and fall into that category expected to actually meet any people if no one will "deal with us"?

In the week I've been on this site I've been contacted by two "straight" men and got responses from two couples I've contacted. One was clearly a "thank you but we're not interested" email and the other was a litany of questions asking me to prove I'm a real person with real intentions (which I understand).

I fully understand being selective but where does it end? How do you meet new people if you'll only talk to the people you already know?

(Off my soap box now... sorry for the rant.)

Herndon VA

Username hidden
(266 posts)
We have only ever had one male not show. But we have had plenty of supposed "Couples" where the wife was sick, pms-ing, watching the kids, etc. Most likely cause is that these men could be married and if your are setting these up on the weekend they couldn't get away from thier wife! On the other hand the whole MFM 3-some can really shy guys away because of their homophobic nature. I recommend trying a few parties because getting guys there for MFM is so easy. Every party we ever went to the single guys were practically tripping over each other for the spot!

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Thats disturbing......

I think it really boils down to either lack of confidence or lack of being comfortable or even intimidated by the male half of the couple with some of these single males.

Im sure anxiety kicks in and those that do follow thru and play, may also have performance anxiety and fear of being a disappointment and not get a call back from the couple.

But that in no way excuses this no-show BS. And this isnt just with swinging dates..ive heard vanilla dating site members say that men stood them up as well.

Glendale AZ

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Ms Pottart says if she goes to the trouble of shaving that kitty, douching, and an enema just in case they damn well better show, lol. They only get one chance unless we get plenty of notice.

Powell TN

Username hidden
(10 posts)
JR,

I agree with you on the picture thing, have experienced the picture thing too many times already.

Haven't had a couple no show yet, but hey, we have only been in it three months. We have a lot still to discover? Dread? Experience? Not sure of the word to use.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Nothing wrong with a little uproar once in a while Sophia, but I'd like to include the couples who are no shows as well as the ones who do show up and look nothing like their profile pics.

Arcade NY

Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   57 to 66 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows