MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 2214651051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had some very good luck with the single males lately. Makes up for all the false alarms for sure. My sweetheart is getting very cooperative.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Ditto, Sophia, ditto.

And I still do miss them... ;)

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Nic, it sure is nice seeing those abs in the forum again. Sure have missed them. Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Man I have to say that it seems most single guys are flakes or fakes anywhere and they blow it for the rest of us honest respectful guys. I have been in the lifestyle for years as both a couple and a single and I/we always showed up if we said we would.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome tushnponytl & couple4swing80, I can only hope to be the lucky guy you invite next time. And rest assure, I WILL show up.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Certs help weed out some flakes but not all. We cannot tell you the number of times a paid SM with pics and certs contacts us, we open pics, Mrs lookin says OK good looking man let's meet him for a drink, SM looks at Mrs pics and replies that she is stunning and gorgeous ...... yet almost never works out because of no shows and cancelled plans ......... maybe some intimidation but who knows ?

Username hidden
(61 posts)
"When you think about it how many truly single males when told by a women that if we meet we will have sex would not show up."

I would NEVER tell a SM I haven't already met that sex was a sure thing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
My first post on these forums described how, on our first time to a swinger club, she was recognized by a guy who knew her. She handled it well, but I didn't at first, out of concern for her. As it turned out, the SLS SM we were supposed to meet was our first no-show, and the guy she knew danced all night with her. The combination of being recognized and stood up really put her off, and it took until recently to get her to try it again. After 2 more no-shows, I had one more try. We invited the guy who recognized us originally, who showed up and turned out to be way better looking than we originally thought. She and he had a great time dancing followed by our first MFM. All of us had a fantastic time. Can't wait to try again.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I would bet that the no shows are not single but married and cannot get away. When you think about it how many truly single males when told by a women that if we meet we will have sex would not show up. I am single and I will always show up

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
bkrbi, welcome to the forums. As you browse around here, you'll find many instances of just this predicament. Most say you should go to meet-n-greets, parties, etc.

On your profile, your preference is for couples and males. I'm guessing others may think you are more gay than bi, if you don't care to meet females. So yeah, your main source of replies may be bi/gay/closet males.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows