MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 22146510121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 128 of 128 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have never had a no show with SM, even had them show up at our cabin in the middle of nowhere, with a 2+ hr drive, do not understand why they would not show for you, we would.

Russellville AR
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have never had a no show with SM, even had them show up at our cabin in the middle of nowhere, with a 2+ hr drive, do not understand why they would not show for you, we would.

Russellville AR
Username hidden
(4 posts)
SM;why why if I was five days younger I would be on your leg like an old coon dog happy humping away.Only thing you can do is just take it in stride,somtimes theres a lot,and sometimes there a long streak of noting.just enjoy what you have.when something speacl comes along.say thak you................BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Agreed with the plan that first meet w/any potential SM is not playdate (although after we've met and sparks have been there - we've made an exception). If they are willing to show just for drinks, then they are more likely to show for an actual playdate in the future. The only no shows were never that serious anyway. And we have a "one strike you're out" rule (no call no show = no future).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
i wish i was closer, not all the single male are same

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I only meet single males out at events and such so that I know they are not the ones that sit behind a computer and make plans while there wife is out with the kids.. lol... I also have a standing rule of no sex on the first meet even at a club or event.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
I looked at your pics and profile and for the life of me cannot figure out what the issue is. We have had many successful MFM encounters. If we were closer I would send MR OM over to visit. Good luck to you. Mrs OM

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Good afternoon all! I'm sure this has been posted about before but I couldn't find it so I'm starting a new post. I'm curious if others have the same issue we have with single males setting up a meet for MFM and then not showing. It has literally happened to us so much that I have lost all interest! I am definitely not the hottest lady on here but I'm also not horrible to look at. I'm in decent shape, am told on a regular basis that I'm hot but CANNOT seem to find a guy to meet us for MFM. If it were only free members or guys off of local ads, I could understand it but we've had lifetime member SM's not show! While venting on a FB Private page that I am a member of, someone commented "you would think word about these guys would get around" but I disagree. I don't share details of my playtime or ATTEMPTED playtime with others. I request discretion and give others the same respect. So here's the question. Have you dealt with this and if so, how did you overcome it? Don't say certs because we have come to find that certs don't always mean anything. Thanks for any input or advice you can offer. Seriously thinking it must be me! :-/

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 128 of 128 
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows