MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 22146510111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   111 to 120 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Trust me, it would take a trip to the ER to prevent me from meeting the LWCs.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
lwc id never stand you two up :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6846 posts)
We had a last minute date night cancel and honestly I assumed it was because I was maybe pushy? I was excited about meeting up again and making plans and maybe the other couple was more loosey goosey? I didn't let it get to me, just figure ill play it way more "cool" next time! Lol

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We have had the same problem. A lot of promises and then "poof". I just explain to my wife, "that is why they are single males".

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I've had 2 no show cpls. one had the baby sitter cancel. The other had a "family emergency" 1 hour before meet time. Then no follow up on their end.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
We have not experienced any no-shows. Perhaps because we insist on a lot of honesty up front.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sorry to hear about the no-shows. I've never not shown up to meet a couple, but have had to cancel a few hours before due to real emergencies/last minute things I had to attend to that I couldn't get out of.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
We have had quite a few no-shows. One left us waiting out in the cold for over a half hour because he didn't know the place we were meeting and asked us to meet him outside, he was a no call no show after confirming that day all was still good, then had the nerve to ask for a second chance. Most recently, we had a single guy inform us at the last minute that he found a sure thing and wanted to know if we wanted to join them. We also have a no sex on the first meet rule. Not written in stone. LOL. We had no time to make new plans. We now have a one strike rule but we take things on a case by case basis. Good luck and you are not alone.

Duquesne PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Thanks for all the comments! Yes..we have the same rule to "meet for drinks first!" We always make sure it is understood the first meeting is simply meet and greet type situation and honestly are for my comfort. Public place...ALWAYS! We have heard all the lines about SM's needing to be discrete due to jobs, family in the area, etc. I tell everyone the same thing. We have to be due to our jobs as well. But I have NEVER, not even once, had a family member, friend or co-worker question who I was with in public to the point I needed to say "he's a friend". And yes...we have had a couple of instances with SM's that have been very good experiences. IDK...maybe we're in just some weird slump but the past few months have been a continuous stream of no-shows. Ahhh well..as I was taught as a young lady in the old south, "smile and nod and move on". :-)

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We have never had a no show with SM, even had them show up at our cabin in the middle of nowhere, with a 2+ hr drive, do not understand why they would not show for you, we would.

Russellville AR
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   111 to 120 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows