MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 2214651011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KY is good, but dries out too quickly while playing, that silicone based stuff, I think it's Astroglide, is pretty good, and Kama Sutra massage oil is good for "dual duty". But, quite frankly, if I'm turned on, it's usually not even necessary.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
I tried slippery stuff because my gyn recommended it to me because I had a horrible rea tion to ky water based then after that to astro without parbens. We wont even go into what warming do to me.

Slippery stuff or coconut oil only please. Pre lubed condoms are bad enough.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Guess we are going to have to use coconut oil for just about everything to be like the cool kids!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
The only lube that likes me is the waterbased KY liquid, though I have not tried the organic cocunut oil. Nothing about my reaction to: warming, flavored, jelly or any other kind of lube to date is very pleasureable.

SB

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3472 posts)
Foreplay is too much fun to scrimp on, but I understand sometimes being in a little bit of a hurry. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
for anywhere but the shower slipper stuff is my lube of choice, I love coconut oil in the shower, use it for sex, makeup removal etc. The thing I DON'T like about coconut oil for lube is you have to dip your hands in the jar, or keep it in a bottle warmer in a squeeze or pump bottle so it isn't solid. So for the bedside we have a pump bottle of slippery stuff for those times we are in too much of a hurry to bother with much foreplay.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
You can use it as a sweetener in your morning coffee in lieu of the unhealthy artificial sweeteners. Much better for weight loss routine than "diet" products.

Shelly

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3472 posts)
Three words. Organic. Coconut. Oil.

Great lube, virtually no taste I am told, great for use after shaving (and serves as a moisturizer) and before putting the condom on and oh did I mention, you can also use it for massages? And you can cook with it, which of course is it's stated use.

Thanks 19 for the 411 on this!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
I have found "Wet" brand water-based is terrific. If any does get near your mouth it's just mildly sweet, and it's not very sticky. It doesn't seem to bother anyone.

They have the "Wet Light" which is a little thinner and even better, if you ask me.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
A few words of caution from a mother hen...........

Never use an oil-based lube, like Vaseline. Any oil-based lubricant will weaken the latex in the rubber and lead to breakage. Use a water-based lube, like KY. Always read the label to see if its oil or water-based. Too much Lube inside the condom can cause slippage and cause it to slide off. Before using any lube make sure your partner doesn't have allergies or reactions. Flavored /Scented can sometimes cause burning, stinging or irritation to women.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows