MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 22146510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry for your experience southerncpl2000, that is beyond frustrating. perhaps you should come to Ohio, there are at least two of us who would be happy to show you a good time and I am pretty sure I can guarantee we will show up. I know I will.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We have found that guys who are over thirty tend to show up.We also let the single male know that this is a one time chance if they don,t show don,t contact us again

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Soul Mates: Some people are just jerks, and you can't do anything about changing them. When you put your emotions out there, it can add to the intensity of the pain when you get hurt, but it can also add to the good time when everything goes right. I recommend you keep screening and maybe add a real life situation to an email to gauge their reaction. Keep your eyes open, look for signs, and don't loose hope; there is light at the end of the tunnel. When you get that good play date, it can really be good.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
@ cum4me...I go back and forth between my feelings being hurt and taking it personally the SM didn't show up and being angry at myself for not picking up on some little sign that would have clued me in, they might not show. As another poster said, I've gone so far as to have contact (texting) on our way to meet the SM and STILL not have him show. I know some people are just assholes and get some kind of sick thrill from playing that game but for the life of me, I just can't figure it out! Unfortunately, it DOES make it harder on the good SM's out there, that are true to their word and meet when they say. Is it fair? Probably not...but when you've been burned over and over, it's hard to tell the good guys from the not so good ones. :-/

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Respectful behavior and proper attitude are qualities that everyone should have and are not limited to any particular gender or marital status. I’ve had no shows and last minute cancelations from single women and married women with or without their husbands more times than I would like to admit. I imagine everyone experiences this problem at some time or other. I don’t get angry with the other person(s) when this happens to me. Instead, I get angry with myself. I believe that every time this happens to me it’s because I did not screen the perspective candidate enough.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
We have been pretty lucky and not had a lot of problem with no shows from SM's, but we also don't meet up with very many either. Our current schedules suck for being able to do much other then hit the club now and then, or a well planned out meeting planned a month in advance. Friday nights lately have been ones of Trooper either getting home late from traveling or getting stuck in other cities overnight like Atlanta and Detroit.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I caught the reference LWC, the silent addendum to my post is "Oh wait, that's exactly what happened".

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Now gentlemen in this thread, I need your expert opinions. Who votes for Mrs. SB’s short black skirt (3 posts below this one) and who votes for Mrs. SB’s sheer negligée in the post below?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Mrs. SB, I just love those black skirts, and I suppose there are many others in this thread who share the same admiration.

On a separate note, I know I need to change that black bow tie to a red one to catch your attention.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Livewire:

Last minute cancelations, no shows, … shouldn’t taint your opinion of an entire category of opportunities. We’ve all been burned at one time or other. All I can suggest is for you to pick up the pieces and move forward. Just one fabulous playdate makes it very easy to forget all of the negative experiences.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows