MFM and no-shows : Swingers Discussion 221465
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM and no-shows
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows
Created by: Soul_Mates_42
Original Starting post for this thread:
Good afternoon all! I'm sure this has been posted about before but I couldn't find it so I'm starting a new post. I'm curious if others have the same issue we have with single males setting up a meet for MFM and then not showing. It has literally happened to us so much that I have lost all interest! I am definitely not the hottest lady on here but I'm also not horrible to look at. I'm in decent shape, am told on a regular basis that I'm hot but CANNOT seem to find a guy to meet us for MFM. If it were only free members or guys off of local ads, I could understand it but we've had lifetime member SM's not show! While venting on a FB Private page that I am a member of, someone commented "you would think word about these guys would get around" but I disagree. I don't share details of my playtime or ATTEMPTED playtime with others. I request discretion and give others the same respect. So here's the question. Have you dealt with this and if so, how did you overcome it? Don't say certs because we have come to find that certs don't always mean anything. Thanks for any input or advice you can offer. Seriously thinking it must be me! :-/

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Calling you seven hours before a date is not a "No Show" in my book.

A "No Show" is you sitting there in the agreed upon meeting place wondering what happened to them.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
My 1st wife and I only ever had 2 guys who were no-shows. One of them was quite polite and honest. He phoned at noon on a Saturday to cancel our 7PM "date" at a local sports bar. He told my wife that his wife had cancelled an out of town trip...and asked if we would take a rain check. We already knew he was married...he had been honest about that, too. He stayed on our 'A' list and we did subsequently meet him and enjoy several hot 3somes with him. The other guy was someone we were both excited about meeting, but he never showed up or called. He called us a week later and wanted to meet in a couple of hours, without even mentioning or offering an explanation for the no-show. Needless to say, we told him we were no longer interested.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
I don't understand the whole no show situation. Although I have only been a member of SLS for less than a year now, I have met some really awesome people, both singles and couples! I would NEVER even consider being a no show without contacting the affected person or persons! Everyone has issues that arrise on occasion that can totally wreck our plans, that's just part of life! But to just bail on someone without telling them is inexcusable! I have heard talk that couples often times set up dates with SM and then just don't show up. That's total BS no matter who is the one getting stood up! I have to date never been stood up by anyone I have planned on meeting. I have had people cancel, sometimes with very short notice, but that can happen and I understand that. Soul mates, you are a very attractive lady, not that that should matter in this situation, if you agree to meet someone, then follow through or cancel, to just blow it off and not show up is ridiculous!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
So our track record is now one no-show and one that did. Sure do like the feelings we got after the second one better! So much better!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I guess I must be lucky and don't need any lube since my wife stays wet all the time.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Being new to all this, I really don't have a lot of experience with condoms. Duly noted.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
*2nds Fun's statement*

A little lube around the inside - especially the "upper half" of the condom - allows the condom to move on me, which feels, well, good.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
"if I'm turned on, it's usually not even necessary."

Maybe not for you. But for a guy, it's a downer to know you're in a wet pussy but all you can feel on your cock is dry latex. Hence, my preference for inner-condom lube. Down with downers!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I dont worry abiut lubes drying up I just need it to last for a few slides in and out then I will be plenty wet

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Kibbs by my own admission ij really am not much of a foreplay girl. Or I like to be the giver more then recieve with a few exceptions being new playmates because its fun to explore, or guys I know are ummm above average...for a quick 10 minute morning romp with hubby I'd rather just have cock. Hmmmm there may have been a few others treated to my morning, here let me just hop onto your morning wood and have a few quick orgasms routine lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 128   End
TOPIC: MFM and no-shows