MFM Play : Swingers Discussion 231381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM Play
TOPIC: MFM Play
Created by: zip32128pilot
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wondered how many guys listed as straight on here would be offended if the single male in the threesome gave him head? Thnx

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 213   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Offended ? Let's see no not offended, that would be an understatement. How about the quickest exit ever witnessed by throwing someone physically through the door on their way out ?

Everyone has the right to be whatever they want, straight, bi or whatever. We clearly state on our profile what our expectations are concerning play so there is nothing misleading. Mrs Lookin is bisexual, I am not so there is no in between.

The issue is more people need to be honest with who they are and stop advertising a lie. If you are a bi sexual male be open about who you are and stop listing yourself as straight. On the flip side, Mrs Lookin gets annoyed when females list themselves as bisexual when clearly they are not upon meeting them.

Honesty is everything, without it your deceiving yourself and others around you.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
there is a reason members here on the site have an opportunity to identify their sexual preference. I am listed as straight. that's because... (wait for it)... (drum role)... I am straight. see how that works?

I have no problem working in close quarters with another guy, (or guys), because in our opinion, if you're going to get her fucked right, it's pretty much a necessity. having said that, I would also say that unless a guy has himself listed as bi or bi curious, there is zero excuse for grabbing his cock and sticking it in your mouth and could, and in our case, absolutely would lead to some extremely unpleasant consequences.

and I would not appreciate it either. :)

j

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
Seems to me that if you are interested in blowing the guy you should probably ask of he is cool with that before meeting. Deciding to do something without clearing it with the person first is just going to lead to trouble. You need to respect people's boundries same goes for men who assume it's ok to try for anal unless it says in the profile she loves it assume she doesn't hell even if it says she does still ask first our wait for the invitation.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(47 posts)
We find it interesting that, zip32128pilot , the person that started this thread has his profile hidden from couples.

We had a male that advertised he was a single straight male suck my cock while in MFM play. He was licking the wife while we were in the doggy position. After licking my cock a few times while licking her clit, he suddenly pulled my cock out of her and put it in his mouth. It felt wonderful.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Mr Upscale, very nicely put.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
I would have NO interest in surprising a guy like that- that's just something waaaay over the line... We are all in on what's happening or it's no date! However, we have like 40 pages of replies.... of those, maybe 10% are from couples with the guy listed as straight (girl is bi or straight)... At least 80-90% were SMs listing as straight.... Were they even Single??... Or attached??... Obviously lying about being straight... Seriously, I'm sure more than a few of the women posting on this site would be surprised at what their "straight single male" partner is looking for. No thank you, but just pointing out the deceit.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I would have NO interest in surprising a guy like that- that's just something waaaay over the line... We are all in on what's happening or it's no date! However, we have like 40 pages of replies.... of those, maybe 10% are from couples with the guy listed as straight (girl is bi or straight)... At least 80-90% were SMs listing as straight.... Were they even Single??... Or attached??... Obviously lying about being straight... Seriously, I'm sure more than a few of the women posting on this site would be surprised at what their "straight single male" partner is looking for. No thank you, but just pointing out the deceit.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
It is amazing how many straight advertised men/couples answer our ad considering I (the male) is listed as bi-oral. We just do not respond back to those that list as straight males and are trying to meet with us. OUR feelings are that if they cannot be honest about their bi-sexuality they cannot be honest with us. If he is not interested in having his cock sucked he/they should not be contacting us. We are not out to offend anyone, but we have been honest about what we are looking for and you should be too.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Well yeah sorry not for me.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Mr. Upscale here - It's all about honesty and integrity. We clearly state that I am straight - no room is left for other interpretation. If you agree to an MFM with my wife and I, then we expect you to play by our rules and we will do the same with respect to your rules. Therefore trying something outside of those rules is a clear and absolute violation of trust that will get you immediately ejected from our home or hotel room - in a non-pleasant manner. Not using a condom would elicit the same response. We have our rules for a reason and we will not let anyone push us into things that do not appeal to us. Fortunately we have never been in a situation where someone tried to violate those rules and we hope our judgement is good enough to only play with the type of people who would respect our rules - if we thought otherwise we would't be playing.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 213   End
TOPIC: MFM Play