MFM 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1928191091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM 3 some
TOPIC: MFM 3 some
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"7or8 gays in one night"

Sounds like a lot. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I love to see my wife with other men or man the more the marryer. If she wents 7or8 gays in one night thats great i love seeing her doing other men

Santa Rosa CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
And some people know just the right thing to say or write.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
I'll be honest, the certs have helped me a great deal primarily because they are from quality couples. It took me nearly a year to get to the point where couples contact me first but I believe the reason is my certs.

As FJ said, you don't have to accept a cert and if you feel it is too graphic, ask the sender to rewrite it. Trust me, they will WANT to be associated with you so they will have no problem doing a little editing.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sweet just don't accept certs that tell too much.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19327 posts)
"the couple of guys I actually contacted wanted to be with me alone "

This was the problem we ran into with SM when we first started swinging. It seemed almost every SM that was looking to hook up with a couple actually did not want to hook up with a couple. We wrote MFM off as a planned fantasy because of the unreliability of SMS in general. But that does not mean it cannot happen, sometimes when couples get together as a group, it just breaks down that way. If a couple borrows a wife for a FMF, means there may be an available male for MFM.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19327 posts)
Everyone's standards are different.

That is what makes this so much fun.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
It is not only ok. It should be required.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Honestly we were up front with allot of folks at first and said we only wanted friendship AND IF that progressed to play than cool. That killed out allot of flakes. Even after that we found it a good thing to find "swinging buddies", folks we could go to meet&greats or clubs with. Almost like networking for work but much more fun. You get too meet other folks and hear their experiences and it saves you from the issues they already dealt with. We still have a tough time finding single guys that are QUALITY, there are always quickie guys we know JUST for sex but they are not the ones TJ likes when the play really gets hot n heavy. Most of all never SETTLE for some guy in this hobby it's ok to be picky.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
We have found that if someones certs are only from free profiles with no pics and no real substance then you should find other ways to determine if the SM is legit. If the certs are from paid and or lifetime members with good profiles and maybe have certs themselves then those certs are more reliable because someone is not going to invest the time and money to fake them.

Duquesne PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 113   End
TOPIC: MFM 3 some