MFM 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1928191081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM 3 some
TOPIC: MFM 3 some
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We stay away from free members and guys with no pics. if you are going to be in this lifestyle then go all in.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Perhaps I was a bit harsh there. But, if a single man is rude, or can not respect her wishes enough to follow the smallest of requests, you aren't going to get any where. Let alone her bed. Do I enjoy watching and participating? Absolutely. Does she want him to enjoy himself? Absolutely. But trust me it is purely her her choice and like it or not there is no her taking one for the team. We are both streight so my pleasure is from seeing her pleasure.so from our perspective if it weren't for her pleasure, what is the point. If that is too harsh don't email us with a hey! Or a I want to screw your wife can you make it happen?

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
As a couple who has only, thus far, had MFM threesomes, I will attest to the difficulty of finding available single men. As previously stated there are a plethera of posers. We frequently get mails that say nothing more than "Hey" or "I want to Fu@? Your wife" or even one where the guy said " I am passing through today can I stop by for a Blow job". Well I am sorry to burst bubbles but to all the single guys. You are a tool to an end. Seriously, you are invited in at her pleasure and I underscore Her pleasure. If you make it to the bedroom she is attracted to you, for whatever reason. And it seldom stems from pictures of your tool that you feel compelled to send even against being told pecker pics are not wanted. She does not respond to rude.be polite follow her requests, be truthfull, and never ever brag of previous conquests. Good luck in your ventures.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
We always looked up the cert. and stayed away from sm who were on SLS as free accounts. All the men we have had MFM play were true gentleman. So far we are batting a thousand. Although at this time we prefer to play as s couple.

Taylor TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
AMEN...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I find it really sad that there are so many guys out there who feel that they have to lie to get what they want. I am a single guy who is genuinely wanting to meet a woman or a couple who are willing to share their bodies with me. If a guy has to lie it probably has something to do with the fact that he has a low self esteem or that he has not yet decided to be open about the fact that he is not happy in his relationship. The pathetic thing is that anyone, woman or man who lies about this sort of thing is going to be found out sooner rather than later.

A really close woman friend of mine told me about six months ago that she was having an affair. She so much wanted to talk about it and I wanted to listen. She rationalized and talked about all aspects of her relationship and several times asked me to swear not to tell her hubby. I know him and like him and agreed to not to tell him for ONE GOOD REASON. I told her that I would not need to tell him because he would find out himself. In fact he did find out a few weeks later and the shit hit the fan. It was ugly for them and difficult for me because both of them expected me to take sides with them.

My message is take responsibility for your actions. SLS has the potential to get really ugly unless total honesty prevails. If you want to have sex with other women or men be open about it. That's my two cents worth

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'll be honest, the certs have helped me a great deal primarily because they are from quality couples. It took me nearly a year to get to the point where couples contact me first but I believe the reason is my certs."

-----

I've had the same feedback, and results NAN

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
I mean, golf,but who does that?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
I got it wrong, it is go,lf in August in Pa.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Hey, i'm trying to get guys for hockey! Wrong place for that!

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 113   End
TOPIC: MFM 3 some