MFM 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1928191071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM 3 some
TOPIC: MFM 3 some
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really wasn't fishing for compliments (well, maybe a little...lol) but thank you for the kind words. I feel so fortunate to have made so many awesome friends in this LS and I do mean FRIENDS. People I would continue to spend time with even if the play time were to end. Many of them I have met through these forums!

A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
Hay Nic... The difference between guys like that and guys like u are how a person presents them self,, looking at your profile you keep your self in shape present your self well and plenty of pic's and certs....most of the other guys u can't make heads or tales of ther profile pic's are very bad and they are just not people u want to meet much less hook up with...and when u meet those types at a club or party they can't even hold a conversation ...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Nic, talk about youth being wasted on the young. 20 somethings still have way too much to learn.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Thank you baby...

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
Thanks sweetie, so glad there are so many wonderful, sexy women who feel as you do.

Side note: I was at a hotel party last night chatting with a couple and there happened to be a 20 something guy telling them how hard it was to be a single guy in the LS. He looked to me for some support and I replied, "I've got guys emailing me asking me to please have sex with their wive so I've got NOTHING to complain about."

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
It just trips me out how single men are treated like non human sex toys that only breathe air for the pleasure of a woman. I just dont get it. These are people. Human beings. Not dildos, not sex toys, people. I wish anyone would tell me that they are doing my ass a favor by giving me the honor of fucking them. There would be some hurt ass feelings, let me tell you. MFMs are awesome. And yes, it is about the pleasure of the lady. And that is awesome. But fuck, he is a human.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
And there are the single guys or guys playing alone (with verifiable permission, like me) who are ignored. I am not difficult to find - perhaps it's this area that isn't good for my situation.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
DITTO!

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Don't we all.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
We agree with that.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 113   End
TOPIC: MFM 3 some