Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some MFM 3 some
TOPIC: MFM 3 some
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hear ya, no to cream pies. Was thinking more of just licking after another male ( no cream pies)

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Jay, as far as my experiences have been, there is a certain ebb and flow to a MFM threesome. Go with what works. I think that scripting often fails. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of cream pies, however, if she's otherwise occupied and I find myself face to face with the holy grail, I may not drink from the cup, but I'm going to use my mouth and bring her..and myself by default, pleasure. Bottom line, there is no right or wrong. Just my two copper lincolns...

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8973 posts)
Just wondering what the general rule was on performing oral on the lady in a mfm. Only do it before penetration ? Just wondering from my limited experiences . Thanks

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We have had a few mfm sexual experiences over the years. All of them but one were spur of the moment things that happened when we met a male while out enjoying ourselves that she decided she would like to have sex with. The other one was a man than contacted us on this site. He say our vacation plans when we traveled to New England a few years ago.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(101 posts)
So sorry to hear that.

You would think that at least one would have panned out.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
DEFLHRICPL, We have been contacted by quite a few, 6 as a matter of fact, that are phonies. It turns out that they are Not single or they live 200 or more miles away and want us to travel as well as pay for a room and drinks.....No thanks...lol

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I bet you could even find one that may be willing to travel.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
We would enjoy a good MFM threesome if there are any decent "Single" men within a decent distance of us.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I'll be the third in someone's MFM. If you're in NE TN give me a shout. I promise you I'm as respectful as they come. And no drama, because the wifey plays separately, too, and we keep no secrets.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I have still never been to New Orleans.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 113   End
TOPIC: MFM 3 some