MFM 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1928191021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM 3 some
TOPIC: MFM 3 some
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic, next time you get out this way we can always sign you up to play with..err I mean for us.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
"He is convinced that most of us in the fora are mentally challenged." --------------- Hey! I resemble that remark! LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"He is convinced that most of us in the fora are mentally challenged."

Sed, tell hubby I prefer to challenge the mentality of those in the fora ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
*we do everything together from start to finish.*

Bingo! even though we're both free to do as we wish, be it fuck others, go out with them, together or apart. We both choose to do things together.

Hubby is online, and does read the forums, he just chooses to take part very very rarely. He is convinced that most of us in the fora are mentally challenged.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16523 posts)
"...we do everything together from start to finish. After all we are a team."

Now that is a team I can play for!

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Rdy, the one thing we know is that in the lifestyle, as well as anything else, you need to work together. btw, I love a woman that knows how to "drive".

Kind, Rdy is not that far away from us and we hope to remedy the "not knowing a person" sooner rather than later.

T&PG, same as us, we do everything together from start to finish. After all we are a team.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
I'm the one on line in this family too. I will show trooper a profile of a guy I'm interested in then I do the emailing ect. I can't imagine having Trooper go meet the guy first, we go meet them together same as we would a couple.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
Very opposite. I get to look around and make some picks (mrs svc). He has veto power from pictures but usually waits for me to start a dialogue and decide if I'm interested in the guy.

If I think there is potential, we'll set up a meet 'n greet. He still defers to my preference and hasn't denied me yet (only met/played with 4 so far in 3 years; have a potential to meet tomorrow). He helps with writing our profile but has never searched for a guy and set it up for me, it's always been me looking around the site, answering the emails, etc.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Rdy, great point. We try and always have an open mind, but like women have intuition there are times that guys have a gut feeling. We talk and if either of us is not completely sold we just move on.

We know it is you doing the fucking, but like Bet is to me, I am sure you are the most important person in your husbands life and while we all love to share if the situation is not right, there will be other times.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Rdy - as well it should be!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
TOPIC: MFM 3 some