MFM 3 some : Swingers Discussion 19281910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM 3 some
TOPIC: MFM 3 some
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And not every one accepts certs. Some feel that they are more of a scorecard than anything and don't want their activities documented, others like them and have quite a few.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
sweet, yourluvrman's advice is great, but I've read in one of the other threads that sometimes people establish different profiles on SLS and then cross-certify themselves. It's impossible to know who does this, so be sure to trust your gut (and not just the certs) when selecting playmates.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
sweet,

Thats a good start. Examine the certs, I think they are particularly important regarding single men profiles. Also, a face to face meet at a meet and greet or party is suggested as well. Combine that with word of mouth and there should be a sizable pool to choose from.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Depends on how picky you are about the men :)

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
ok, please educate me on why its difficult?

Looking at the landscape here in Northern California, the only thing easier than finding capable guys for a MFM, is falling off a log. And I'm not entirely sure of that either.. lol

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
We actually live not too far from you (about an hour) and have had no issues finding respectful, intelligent, and down to earth SM's. Of course we have been contacted by our fair share of "questionable" SM, but just as the other's have said, if the conversation is going no where then it's time to move on!

Good luck in your search!

Bradenton FL

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We believe the lifestyle should be based on honesty so those that pose, pretend, scheme or make endless excuses will weed themselves out soon enough. We have met some great single guys and some of them are very dear friends still. However, we have met our share of flakes so take your time and you will find some nice guys. Debbie and Skeet

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
We can understand Tampagirls problem. It is not all that easy.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Well, that's a damn shame you can't find two guys! I know when I was listed as a single, I'd have been there with bells on. We've actually had some pretty good success finding decent guys. I do most of the screening for her, and after a bit of correspondence, you can tell if they're going to work out or not. And if they can't keep up the correspondence, well, good riddance!

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(138 posts)
I don't know about your area, but I do know it varies from area to area. The places I have been prior to my current situation were much more single guy friendly. Apparently, there are a number of couple & single ladies in this area that have been scared off by the lurkers you describe.

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 113   End
TOPIC: MFM 3 some