MFM : Swingers Discussion 2154701014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM
TOPIC: MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We meet plenty of lovely men. You just have to screen very well. A lot of men we meet are through recommendations.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Patty

To bad you are so far away or I would help with your setting up a gang bang. I'm sure your husband would love it and more sure you will as well. Keep trying I'm sure you'll get it together. When you do let us know and don't forget to take pictures. :-P

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I love MFM or maybe even more gentlemen, it's fun getting all the attention and my husband loves watching me trying satisfy all those nice men that want me. What else could a girl want.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Not a cuckold here either, but I (hubby) get totally turned on seeing her with another guy, and have been lucky enough to do so in a couples setting. The trouble with single guys--and I was one once in the LS--is that too many are pushy and impatient. You have to weed through quite a few, even on this site, to find a few that are sensible and respectful of everyone. I know that there are a lot of these guys, and empathize with the difficulties they have in meeting and playing with couples. If we see a guy who intrigues her, there's no problem reaching out and seeing if he might be a good playmate. But we've had to block a few due to incessant emails and IMs. But yes, it's incredibly erotic!

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Why would you hate to admit it ? It is one of the things i like most about the lifestyle.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
We tend to stick to guys on this site as they know what is going on. We have met guys from other sites but telling them what we want up front seems to work best for us.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We have had MFM with vanilla guys, and also with guys we met here.

The vanilla guys were totally not worth it, they had no clue how to conduct themselves in a manner respectful of us both and of our marriage.

The guys we met here, otoh, have pretty much all been wonderful.

Use all the SLS tools--certs, pics, mail--to weed out the losers. Then meet in a bar for a final chemistry check before you commit to playing.

You're trying to meet someone to fuck your wife. Put at least as much time, effort, and thought into it as you would into buying a car.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
This site is a great place to start! I know there are plenty of SM's on here that would love to participate in a threesome, myself included.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
It was said before and I think it need to be said again. SLS has been a great place to find single guys and we have even found married guy that want to join in as well. We do however request to speak to the wife on the phone to make sure she is OK with.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I just love to watch the wife in action, I get so turned on that we he and she are done and she cleans up I'm ready to jump in. She has never told me she was to tired even though I know she must have been. The other thing is I enjoy taking pictures of her playing but always ask first and I try not to get the guys face in the picture unless they are cool with it. And we never share with others this is just for our old age to enjoy,,, lol

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 31   End
TOPIC: MFM