Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some MFM
TOPIC: MFM
Created by: dallas34
Original Starting post for this thread:
I hate to admit it but I do get turned on when the wife is having fun with another guy! That being said, it is hard as hell finding a guy and how do you bring it up? What bars can you go to? one guy wanted to fight he did not believe she was married. any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a suggestion here, stay out of bars and clubs and look to meet a man on SLS, look at his certs/pictures/profile etc and use the common sense you should have, then email him and after contact and chatting etc you can pretty much get a feel for him, then Coffee or a drink and go from there at your own speed, most couples I have met in this manner, some might shock you and drop the pre meet and have you right over to their house or hotel! also the couples that contact me are seeking married males only, ya I know I am one of those badddddddd married guys, but am one of the very few on SLS that will post that up front in his profile, anyway they prefer married guys and honestly I would not play with any single fems either, have had enough bad experiences with singles that what to go home with you after!, in the case of a couple the hubby takes her home...good luck in your search and don't give up after reading all the bad press solo guys get here, I have had a great time being a member and been very successful in finding couples

Austin TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
stay next to your wife while she flirts, be welcoming to the other guy and when the time is right, offer your thoughts on what you would like to see happen.

Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I also would like to ask a MFM question... I would like to be part of MFM but want to explore my bi-curious urges by taking female instruction in the 3some want to try and help her with him. I am curious, so please be patient and open minded. How do I go about finding such a situation?

Benton AR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
R&R and MFM do not go together ;) if I'm part of an MFM no one will be getting any R&R.

PG (and Nic you have a standing invitation)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Sounds like my kinda party, am i invited?

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12373 posts)
Hey trooper, It's time for some R&R! Come visit, we share our toys!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
people hear me complain about it all the time. and i am not trolling the local bars.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Come on, you've got to be kidding! Never heard anyone complain about not being able to find a single guy. Quit trolling bars and shop here on SLS and you'll find some quality SM's willing to play at your level.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Thank you jands!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think I speak for SMs everywhere when I say, "THANK YOU!"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12373 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: MFM