MFM : Swingers Discussion 1988231021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM
TOPIC: MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
We also enjoy having a male join us on occasion. We find the experience of two males pleasuring her to be highly erotic to us. I also find it it incredibly sensual to watch her with another male. We just enjoy how erotic an experience you can have with three people!

Orland Park IL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
I love seeing my wife give and get pleasure. Plus I love to share her with someone I trust...it's very hot for both of us.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(8 posts)
My wife can have innumerable Orgasms each of which excite me further while I get one explosion after which my motivation decreases. While she likes oral, digital and toy climaxes she prefers the real thing and is anxious to mount or be pounded. MFM allows us both to have what we want. Her hyper-stimulation from two men increases her energy and satisfaction. Secondly, she is so sexy and adept at all things sexual that I get a third person perspective at angles I rarely view. It is also fun to see the third's reaction to her talents. Her praise and enjoyment of the third and a twinge of jealousy spurs the competitive side of me to up my game in subsequent lovemaking. Reliving the experience in the following days and weeks is an aphrodisiac in itself. Plus watching her blush when I mention it always brings a laugh. Friendships established is an added bonus.

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: MFM