MFM : Swingers Discussion 1988231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMFM
TOPIC: MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Rdy. It's good to be back. I have been splitting time between here and another site recently. I've been traveling a bit too, so the wives I regularly meet have been taking up much of my free time .... which is really great! Looks like you're sexy as ever. Hope things are going well.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I think most people hit on my thoughts: - The wives love having the attention. Between the husband and I, we can keep her cumming for an entire evening. - The husbands love watching their wives with another man. I haven't completely figured this one out yet, but I think I'm beginning to. I'm just happy to help. - Yourluvrman hits it on the head with one of his posts. I love it when I'm thrusting into a wife in missionary while the husband is kneeling next to his wife, kissing her, and they are whispering back and forth with huge smiles. Can't get enough of that.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
"Oh yes, luvr, yes. Your hand on my hips, pulling me back tightly against your hips. Then you move your hands to my shoulders to really pull me in as close as possible with each stroke, A kissing me deeply, pinching my nipples, making me moan as you stroke in me. "

Rdy, keep that vision in your mind. We'll have to have a run through or 5 of this scene! Very nice! :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
we do it ocasionally, and last nite was awesome, she had 2 several times, omg

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
"There is something so erotic about having the husband watch us...."

Agreed, although one of my favorite scenes is when the wife and husband embrace, kiss, whisper between themselves as I'm stroking her deeply from behind. Hot!

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
There is something so erotic about having the husband watch us as his wife and I are going at it and responding to each other in our height of passion.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(277 posts)
one word fun

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
good to see you as well. a little surprised you don't have a LOT to say on this topic. changed your mind?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
my partner is ALL ABOUT the MFM. she LOVES having one in her mouth as one is inside her. that's enough reason for me to do it. it was her birthday present last year. it will probably be her birthday present this year.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Being committed to soft swap and thoroughly enjoying it, having another man whose foreplay skills I respond to simply heightens the experience. I love receiving the sexual attention and finding out what new ways guy #2 may have that bring me to orgasm, and I adore giving my guys for the evening pleasure as well. By having another man join us, we have discovered techniques I respond to that I hadn't even imagined before. When it goes well, orgasming beyond count, I completely lose track of the time. The multiples of sexual relationships between 3 people are astounding, even if the guys are straight. woman + man #1, woman + man #2, woman + both men, woman pleasuring herself while the men watch, ad infinitum! Mr. Scandle says he enjoys seeing me in that heightened state of sexual arousal, responding to another man's touch while he watches, or responding to my hubby's touch while the other man watches.

My hubby and I always finish the night with mind-blowing, screaming-paint-off-the-walls screwing, so it is always GOOD!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: MFM