Lost Interest : Swingers Discussion 202793
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLost Interest
TOPIC: Lost Interest
Created by: Missthefun
Original Starting post for this thread:
My girlfriend has lost interest in the lifestyle. We started out with a bang (pun intended), but then some of our encounters were less than tremendous. She also started experiencing some age related difficulties and put on a few lbs, and I think that also had an effect on her libido. Anyway, I was wondering about others who have been in and out of the lifestyle. I'd certainly like to get back into it but not if she's not interested. In the meantime, I figured I'd get back on here to stay in touch w/ people in the lifestyle. I'd also like to hear from some of the gentlemen we'd met on this website. Our name on here was Clarklynfunseekers. Anyway, love to hear from anyone enjoying 3-somes and wife/girlfriend sharing.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I get worried if it goes a couple hours. The good news is we seem to be up and running after some adjustment. I'm about to go try it out. Ill report back in the morning .....lol

And a better note. Wifey is back in her interested mode and we have PLANS tomorrow night.....WOO HOOO.

Lets hope this keeps up. Not to mention lets hope other things keep up too....lol Wouldn't that be a sonofabitch? All this complaining about not playing and just my luck ill be a wet noodle.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
2 days! Oh boy! Wait a few years. Ok, all you guys my age, I'm only speaking for myself, so don't get offended.

T

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Not having an erection for 2 days sounds like the kind of thing i'd be talking to my doctor about if it were me. Are you saying this as a natural matter of course, or have you tried and the captain won't respond?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
Adderall? The likely effect on your libido and potency are minimnal. Give it time.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Adult ADD

I will say the medication works awesome. Im flying through work at warp speed, can concentrate better, dont get distracted, and am actually checking things off my "to do" list. And I feel freaking awesome.

Buuuuuuuuuttttttt

This current "penile insubordination" aint gonna fly.

Gonna see how it goes tonight when it starts to wear off.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
You can also add an ED med to your protocol.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Im just taking the dose in the morning going to skip the afternoon. It keeps me up until 4 am if i take both im finding.

So hopefully it wears off enough by the evening.

Otherwise Im gonna be off this stuff by tomorrow...lol

I go to take a pee and I gotta bring a pepper shaker. Shake some pepper on it so it sneezes then I can grab it so i dont pee on my shoes.

THAT aint gonna fly.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
On a side note I just started taking a medication(nothing bad. Not sick or anything) but it has sexual side effects. And dam do I notice it. I'm considered sexually compulsive and hyperactive sexually. Have been like that my whole life. My sex drive can overpower anything that's going on and I'm always ready, wanting and will drop most anything to play. Hence my frustrated posts on here.

Yesterday for the first time I can ever remember I flat out wasn't interested. I've never experienced that before and couldn't figure out how my wife could not be interested. I've been trying for a month to get my wife on here to go through emails and get back and I was the one that had enough halfway through. Normally I'd be the one wanting to run out the door at 1am to get it on. I was more interested in the law and order rerun that I've seen 10 times.

What a weird feeling. One far out extreme to the other. I'm gonna have to call the doc on this. I don't mind if it cuts my drive down a bit. That would be healthy. And my wife would love it....lol. but I ain't had a dam stiffy in 2 days and couldn't care less about sex. Where normally ill have to give that dam thing some attention just to get through the day.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
All good points. we finally went through the emails here tonight. over 100 and to my surprise we both got bored. Even I wasnt really in the mood, but i forgot how much work this is.

Nothing really turned us on or made us want to jump off the couch. Just a few to return some responses...."Thanks you too" "can you send a pic without your face blurred out?" yada yada

Sent out a couple private emails that go to my wifes phone for the 3 or so guys she was interested in. Sent a phone number to another to text. But thats about it.

Im really thinking im losing interest in this as well. Not swinging. but the online process. I used to live on here and aff every night. Tonight i was more interested in law and order reruns in the backround

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
the bs out weights the payoff you start to loose interest.

And I agree with lost, the key is to go out to have fun for the two of us,But truth be told if Deb and I want to go out for a good time there are a lot better venues for us to choose from than a clickish, overcrowded,suckey music playing swingers club.

You preacheth to the choir. I wish we had a fucking "like" button on here. Yes. BS causes frustration...and when the bs costs upwards of $400 per weekend of no fun it gets old quick. We just started looking at each other going we are paying how much...and end up fucking each other anyways...and our house is free? That makes no sense to a cheapskate like myself.

and true that on the swing club. Went to a M&G like 3 mo ago..then our friends went to the swing club after. We got a discount, it was much closer than the Bonham, our original destination. Went. noone was dancing, and then the few that did were kind of rubbing titties vs dancing. hey, they were having fun rock on. the dj was like the owners cousin and could not mix for shit. I take my dance music seriously. ummm......yeah. Should have paid for the gas to the Bonham.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Lost Interest