Looking in OH- are there signs : Swingers Discussion 221364101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLooking in OH- are there signs
TOPIC: Looking in OH- are there signs
Created by: curiousincentraloh
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hus and wife exploring threesome possibilities- completely new to this as couple. At a bar last weekend known for its open activity. Not there long. Someone was standing near our table, put a single beer down, and walked away. Was the person drunk, or was that a signal?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to admit when I saw the title all I could think was WOW in Ohio they have Signs to direct you to the swingers? How cool that would be.

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
How do you answer to a question like "how many languages do you speak?" I've never heard that before. Could it mean French (kissing) or Greek (anal sex)? Please do tell.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Welcome Curious! Start watching the hot dates, there are meet and greets around your area as the weather warms up.

I read your profile I see you are not interested in the club scene, if you change your mind Princeton might be a place to find what you are seeking.'

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(982 posts)
Ha! Bottle was full. And it was a dude, and we're looking for a lady, so not feeling like we blew our chance. Now, we were being entertained a while back, and when our "time was up" she asked us a few times how many languages we spoke. We were like, "huh"? Don't know for sure what she was asking, but I do suspect THAT is when we blew our chance.

Gahanna OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sorry about the poor grammar on my last post, I was interrupted three times by the phone.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Never heard of a signal like that, maybe someone should write a book on just signals, signs and the ten commandments of swinging or at least post where to get such a thing. Club H out of Minnesota had some thinks but I think they are now club Attraction.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
seems some folks are slacking.....the beer bottle left behind is the universal sign...

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
That's the universal signal indicating they're swingers. You guys really blew your chance.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Was the bottle empty?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Hus and wife exploring threesome possibilities- completely new to this as couple. At a bar last weekend known for its open activity. Not there long. Someone was standing near our table, put a single beer down, and walked away. Was the person drunk, or was that a signal?

Gahanna OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Looking in OH- are there signs