Looking for man to use my wife in front of me : Swingers Discussion 201001
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLooking for man to use my wife in front of me
TOPIC: Looking for man to use my wife in front of me
Created by: teddy_sears
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife (and the picture is her) is a submissive and I love to punish her by letting men use her in lots of ways. The only problem is we have a very busy schedule as we are both professionals. So the right guy must be available on short notice. We Love night time outside but in our house is okay. I have to call the shots but she does what I say and you will enjoy. If interested let me know and I will tell you when we are available. Remember it is almost always on short notice. Respond to emails with photo only. Must show face and body. No nudity is necessary in the photo.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron's been nothing short of spectacular this spring, weather-wise. It's not like we're a third world country! ;-)

Thanks for the compliment!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Going to Akron may be punishment... But judging from your profile, being with you guys wouldn't be.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
You should punish her by sending her to Akron for a few weeks.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Nice thread... I think the little Mrs. and I will have to load up a wagon train and roll west across the southern plains, Sure, we may have to tangle (swing) with the Apachies, Commanchies, and some bandits along the way. But judging from the picture of your sexy babe... I think it would be worth it.

Mr. JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
How about a couple using her ?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
My wife (and the picture is her) is a submissive and I love to punish her by letting men use her in lots of ways. The only problem is we have a very busy schedule as we are both professionals. So the right guy must be available on short notice. We Love night time outside but in our house is okay. I have to call the shots but she does what I say and you will enjoy. If interested let me know and I will tell you when we are available. Remember it is almost always on short notice. Respond to emails with photo only. Must show face and body. No nudity is necessary in the photo.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Looking for man to use my wife in front of me