Looking for man or woman (not couple) to use me in the morning in Las Vegas : Swingers Discussion 204298101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeLooking for man or woman (not couple) to use me in the morning in Las Vegas
TOPIC: Looking for man or woman (not couple) to use me in the morning in Las Vegas
Created by: teddy_sears
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I could use you in the morning (this morning)

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am normally very submissive and do what my husband wants but he is allowing me to have fun in a different way. I am looking for a man or woman to use me but do it my way during the day. I want a lover experience without the real connection. The man or woman must be soft when touching me. I am not into pain in anyway. If it works out you will have me at your beckon call without any strings it that interests you. Husband will peak in but not participate. Must take place at our home during the day. Must be attractive non-smoker 24-40. I work on call at hospital so must be available during the day on short notice. I am serious and real so please do not respond unless you are truly interested and willing to show up. Discretion is essential. Locals only. If you are interested tell me what day between 11:30 am to 3:00 PM and we can give it a try. If you are I will send address and details. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lisa

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Looking for man or woman (not couple) to use me in the morning in Las Vegas