Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Looking for Bi-Female for Menage a Trois with hubby in ATL ( Where are the bi-women)
TOPIC: Looking_for_Bi-Female_for_Menage_a_Trois_with_hubby_in_ATL_(_Where_are_the_bi-women)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 21 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
This has really been hard, my husband and I have been looking for a female to join for about 3 years now. I am not what to expect on these websites, but it seems as if people are fake or only want to have cybersex. We want to venture out to some clubs here in Atlanta, but don't want to be approached by couples or single men, because that is not our thing. Can someone point us in the direction of Bi Women in Atlanta or near by suburbs that really want to talk about hooking up and then actually hooking up.

Ciao

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 21 of 21
TOPIC: Looking for Bi-Female for Menage a Trois with hubby in ATL ( Where are the bi-women)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.